“Best Pizza and Lasagna ever!”
Review of Giordano's

Giordano's
Ranked #43 of 804 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 2 August 2016

We ordered pizza, lasagna, meatball subs. It was SOOO good! I literally could not stop eating my lasagna, even though i was stuffed. Service wasn't the best but the food made up for it.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
There are newer reviews for Giordano's

Reviewed 2 August 2016

If you like pizza, you'll love this place. I got a small 12" for myself, should of shared it with someone else. My husband loved the deep dish pizza, but you have to wait 45 minutes for that (it's worth it). The service was awesome. Some guy with a great voice was singing and making balloon animals for the kids. I would definitely go back someday! Great place for families.

Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

Deep dish pizza, dough made onsite. It's good, like being downtown near the trams. Restaurant is lighted well, and is family friendly. The night we went had a Ballon specialist that was very talented. Beers on tap we served in tall glasses. Pasta is large portion sized and was well liked be everyone in our party.

Reviewed 28 July 2016

We didn't eat in the restaurant, we got take out so I can't really comment on service there. We went inside to pick up our pies and it looked like a very nice place, somewhere I would like to return to and experience dining in. We got two deep dish pies and they were the best we have ever had! Outstanding! I would wait in line in a hurricane to get at these pies! Just awesome!

Reviewed 27 July 2016

Been here several times, when in the mood for a Chicago pizza in Orlando this is the place to go. Don;t know if this was an off day or something has changed, but the pizza was not as great as it has been in the past. Now it was lunch time and they were not as busy, but still, was not on spot.