All reviews room was clean yogurt make your own waffles the breakfast area animal kingdom free breakfast choice hotels nice breakfast hot breakfast would stay here again the entire staff would highly recommend this hotel stayed here for nights reception area very nice hotel disney resort great rate
Reviewed 12 September 2018

Trip with my family to the Orlando parks. Excellent location. easy access. Good service from the managers. I will use this hotel again. The only thing, my children take to breakfast Milo powder. This was not available at the table

Room Tip: suck a little more carpets
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Marco D, Public Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites By The Parks, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Dear jc0vied0,

Thank you for submitting a review on your stay with us. We appreciate your kind words and we are glad to hear that and you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed 5 September 2018

The room was Clean the owners are very nice quite and Clean hotel good for stay breakfast was also tasty, omlet or eggs was good for breakfast before The parkCar parking is good and find a place easilyThe only distress is to be insect in The room, The room doors must become heavier and sheltered, thank you

Room Tip: Two double beds
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Marco D, Public Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites By The Parks, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2018

Dear Işık D,

Thank you for submitting a review on your stay with us. I would like to thank you for spending time to write this wonderful review. I am so happy to know that you enjoyed your stay. I do apologize on the insect as that is an anomaly. We hope to welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

I recently stayed here for one night. The check in and out process was quick and easy. The people working the front desk were very professional and courteous. The room was clean and quiet. We had a mini fridge and microwave. The free breakfast in the morning was pretty good; you have several options such as eggs, cereal, waffles, coffee, and juice. The location was also great with lots of restaurant options nearby. I'll definitely be checking this place out again whenever I am in the area.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Felix I,

Thank you for submitting a review on your stay with us. I'm so glad you loved our friendly, helpful staff, your comfortable room, and our location, and I'm thrilled we could delight you and make you feel special! We would be honored to host you again any time.

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

If you are looking for a cheap hotel with limited space to sit for breakfast , food and a good night's sleep, by all means book here. Just endured our first night followed by queuing for breakfast, no space to enjoy any type of breakfast as it's a free for all with no attention to hygiene.
I won't ever book this location or even this brand of hotel..Quality Inn, not again

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Robert C,

Thank you for submitting a review on your stay with us. We are very sorry to note your disappointment with your recent stay with us. This information has been passed on to us at the resort and we will work to ensure a great stay for our visitors. We do hope to see you at one of our resorts in the future and we'd like to wish you all the best with your future travels.

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Location of this is brilliant just off the main road of restaurants in Orlando. First impressions very good as it's clear the reception area has been renovated to a good standard...however the same cannot be said for the rooms. Lots of little problems (plug wasn't working in sink, toilet didn't flush properly) also the room had a strange layout with the fridge and microwave in a cupboard meaning very little storage for clothes. We stayed 2 nights and it was more than enough, I wouldn't recommend for any longer than this

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Marco D, Public Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites By The Parks, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Dear WAFC91,