See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 July 2018

Traveling alone, I felt very unsure in the parking lot. It is not lit well and it is located in a questionable area of town. I would be careful if you are arriving late at night. The room inside was clean and neat and fine.

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed 26 June 2018

Im scared of this place, look that a home of junk people,the manager is so rude.no waist your money here.we cancel because my kids are scared,the lobby are people hanging withouth shirt on,nasty place,construction ,trash outside.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank 901elizabeth
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Not people friendly no early check in to drop you things off no late check out. First let me say this place is a dump. Looks nice from the outside but our king bed suite had a mattress from 30 years ago. It was a one piece spring foam style that poked everywhere. The floors turned your feet black we had to walk around shuffling our feet and use wipes to get into bed. We talked to front desk the response we will tell the manager. This place was so bad if I was forced to stay there again I would sleep in my car.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank David M
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

I chose this hotel based upon my previous good experience with the Econo Lodge chain. When we arrived, all we wanted was to rest. The room was warm but the a/c was trying hard. We found dirt, crumbs, and hairs on top of the bedspread with dirt, hairs, and used tissues on the bathroom floor. When we alerted the shift supervisor to this, he came to the room and shook out the bedspread, which, of course, cleared it. He then asked us to show him the dirt on the bedspread and stated that he had inspected the room before we arrived, and it was clean. His attitude was disrespectful and discourteous. At this point, we decided to leave the hotel. We were told to contact Expedia for cancellation and that we had to pay for the first night. The Expedia rep attempted to get us a refund for the first night without success. The next day, we contacted the hotel manager who also refused to refund us and informed us that we were wrong about the filthiness of the room. Wow. There are plenty of better, cleaner, more courteous hotels in Kissimmee. Stay away from this one.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank maxnzaysmom
Reviewed 16 June 2018

Room outdated not very clean, Manager on duty had the demeanor of a prison warden not friendly at all. parking very bad and far. Im not picky about where i sleep on business trips but this place is very bad I will never stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business