The Palms Hotel and Villas
Galleria Palms Hotel(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$ 108
US$ 98
US$ 215
US$ 190
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 261/night.

US$ 109
US$ 82
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$ 159
US$ 84
QualityInn
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 113/night.

US$ 115
US$ 98
Comfort Inn Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$ 108
US$ 85
ComfortInn
Parkway International Resort(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$ 195
US$ 183
Orbitz.com
Liki Tiki Village(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$ 124
US$ 384
US$ 232
Cancelon
  • Pool
All reviewsgas grillliving roompool and hot tubmagic kingdomparking passdisneyparkscerealmicrowavethemeunit
Reviewed 10 December 2011

My wife and I stayed at this villa from 21 to 27 Nov. We also had our 3 grandchildren with us. We had a wonderfull time. The villa was dated but very clean and convenient when visitng Disney. We first rented a 1 bedroom but we considered the sofabed in the living room too hard for the kids to share sinc they wanted to be together so we decided to upgraded to a larger villa next morning. First thing next morning we spoke with the front desk and before we shuttle to Disney we moved. We loved it, and the kids really appreciated the heated pool. Breakfast was a good start. I will recommend this hotel to my family, and I will return myself when I get a chance.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
SOSinNC, General Manager at The Palms Hotel and Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2011

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and for sharing your thoughts and comments. We do appreciate your recognition of our commitment to your comfort by your kind words. We are glad to see that we have earned your trust, and that we will be able to enjoy your business again!

Again, thank you for the comments that you have shared with us and our future guests. We value and appreciate your continued patronage.

Reviewed 4 December 2011

We stayed here for 18 nights in October during our visit to Disney World. Our room was really spacious and comfortable and the location of the hotel is nothing short of excellent; minutes away from a wide choice of restaurants and steak-houses, and a short drive to the Disney parks.

The Palms is a perfect home from home, with friendly and professional staff who are only to glad to help. It is also one of the few hotels in the area to offer parking, wifi and an excellent fresh breakfast all free of charge.

This wasn't our first stay in the Palms, nor will it be our last.

Andrew and Chloe, UK.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
SOSinNC, General Manager at The Palms Hotel and Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2011

Reviewed 1 December 2011

We stayed here for 1 night during our visit of Disney Magic Kingdom and it was a really good choice. The room was actually a full fledged 1 bedroom house with a kitchen, dining area, living room, walk in closet and a big bedroom. I have paid more and never stayed in such a big hotel room. We reached late night and left early morning so couldn't really enjoy the room but it was a very good experience. I would highly recommend this hotel if you are looking for stay options near Disney. Magic Kingdom was about 10-12 miles away from the hotel.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kapil S
SOSinNC, General Manager at The Palms Hotel and Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2011

Reviewed 22 November 2011

My husband and I traveled to Orlando for a four nights stay while he had a conference at the Gaylord. The room was clean. The sheets were soft. I think the bed was comfortable but honestly, we were so tired every day that I could have slept anywhere. It was nice to have a full size fridge to keep snacks and drinks in while I was in and out of the room. However, the selection of glasses and dishes was very minimal. It would have been nice to have had a light in the bathroom closet; it was very dark and hard to see inside it. The bathroom was clean and the vanity had plenty of room for all of our stuff. The floors were all clean; I walked barefoot most of the time and never had blackened feet. My biggest complaint about this hotel was the below par breakfast. They offered milk, juice, coffee and tea, so that was great. They also offered cereal and pastries which was also nice. However, while most hotels now offer waffle makers, the palms offered frozen waffles...very cheap. They did have eggs but no bacon or sausage. There was no fruit of any kind. It was all carbs, carbs and more carbs. It would have been great to have had some fruit and yogurt and definitely some meat of some kind. The pool area was clean and towels were provided. The drive from here to Gaylord was very easy so that was great! On arrival, I noticed our TV in the living area wasn't working, so I called the front desk and within five minutes someone from maintence came and fixed it. Please note that this hotel is yards away from I-4; so the noise is loud from the traffic. Overall, the price wasn't terrible; I just really expected a better breakfast; everything else I can live with. We'd stay here again mainly for the benefit of a kitchenette.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank marierider

I regret that you did not enjoy our complimentary breakfast. Our daily selections include waffles, eggs, French toast, white and wheat toast, bagels, English muffins, a selection of fresh pastries, a choice of three cold cereals, oatmeal, muffins, a selection of four fruit juices, regular and decaf coffees, teas, and milk.

Reviewed 1 November 2011

We keep going back and it gets better and better. In the last 6 months we have been to Disney approximately 4 times and each time we go back we ALWAYS stay at this hotel (and have been staying here for years). It has everything you could need for a great vacation and much more!!!! It has a full kitchen, amazing breakfast (included with the rate) and many more amenities such as fitness room, pool, hot tub, and grills for a great bbq. The staff is very friendly and helpful - especially Brian. Each and every time we go back to this hotel, we are met with great customer service that is very rare these days!!! This hotel is affordable, comfortable, enjoyable and very very close to all the parks and attractions. Keep up the good work and customer service!!!!!

Room Tip: All the rooms are suites - it is great - I love the separate bedroom so I can put my kids to bed and still be able to watch tv, make dinner, etc.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank LeslieRG
SOSinNC, General Manager at The Palms Hotel and Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2011

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences and your positive comments about your visit to our hotel. We do appreciate your recognition of the benefits of visiting our resort and our staff’s commitment to your comfort. I will be sure to share your comments with them.

We value and appreciate your patronage, and look forward to your return! Your feedback is invaluable in meeting and exceeding your expectations, and those of our future guests, and I appreciate that you were willing to share the details of your visit with them.