2,759 results
All reviews pizza hut breakfast buffet disney parks mini golf busch gardens coffee machine two double beds fresh towels free shuttle walgreens pools orlando theme hurricane playground
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We have just got back from a 4week break ever thing was ok room was clean by Richard very nice staff.Liz in reception was very nice.I cannot understand why they still charge the holiday tax where a lot of hotels have stop changing would I go back I will

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I send several emails concerning lost and found, no body answer and I am 100% sure I left my video games in the room. I can’t call becouse I’m not in USA.

I was over there for 1 night

Sept 18 to sept 19 2018

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

A big sign greets you that says “Do not feed wild life! WARNING ALLIGATORS AND SNAKES!” The exterior of the property is absolutely filthy! This was listed as a three star hotel....NOT! Rooms open on to street. No elevator to get to second floor rooms! Had nerve enough to charge a “Resort” fee. This dump....is no where NEAR a resort of any kind! Think Days Inn meets the deepest, darkest corner of town in the dirty south! I peeled out! No thanks.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
4  Thank MichelleAngela A
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were so happy with our stay and in great part to the customer service from Casey, and her maintenance team.

At No-fault to the hotel we we're late to our reservation and then we requested a ground floor room. With the hotel near capacity the only room on ground level was in need of a maintenance member to address just a small issue.
Casey was good enough to have the room serviced immediately, to get us a ground floor room.
We waited up front in lobby for about fifteen minutes and my wife was even brought a cup of coffee by Casey.
Casey then met us at the room to ensure room was percent and also make sure that everything the hotel offered as far as amenities, Disney passes, to transportation were all explained to us.
She really understood that sometimes life can make someone late for thier check-in. She was a great help to us being able to hit the "reset and unwind button" the second we arrived.
Thank you to Casey and a special thank you to the entire maintenance team at the resort for running things as awesome as they do. And our room had awesome a/c.

Sincerely Mr. & Mrs. Venet

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

she is an amazing person, very helpful, has a great personality makes everyone laugh, great service and a great source of information. She’s very thoughtful to her customers. Treats us like family. I recommend you to go to this hotel it’s very nice.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family