2,728 results
All reviewspizza hutbreakfast buffetdisney parksmini golfred lobsterkids eat freegolden corralbusch gardenscoffee machinetwo double bedsfresh towelsfree shuttlewalgreenspoolsorlandothemehurricane
Reviewed 23 May 2018

Good location, close to parks, helicopter rides, Harley Davidson Dealer for rentals with shopping outlets a short drive away. Lovely views of the lake, good staff, good food and a good outside heated pool, generally a nice place to stay.
On the flip side the rooms are a little dated and are not noise insulated so can be kept awake by others.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Maingate L, Guest Relations Manager at Maingate Lakeside Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

Thank you for your review and we hope to see you again real soon!

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

Let me start off stating that the staff is friendly and were very helpful, but i believe this hotel is incorrectly classified as a 3 star hotel. We got a great deal on the hotel and with it being a 3 star hotel, we were ecstatic. We thought that if anything we could have a place to stay and be a bit comfortable so we could relax after a day in the parks, we were pretty wrong. Immediately after check out they funnel you over to a wyndam timeshare seller, which after a long drive you don’t want to be sold anything (quite frankly, if this property represents what you can get with a timeshare, I’d feel ripped off). We get to the room and it’s dusty, dinghy, and we find out the fire alarm system is not currently working. The bathroom light has a short and flickers, there is dried paint splatter everywhere, including inside the tub, from a botched restoration, and the room just leaves you feeling dirty. I can deal with outdated but this place needs some major remodeling and deep cleaning.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Mounding

Thank you for your valued feedback. We do apologize for any inconvenience and/or dissatisfaction you encountered with your stay. We hope you were able to speak to management during your stay as we are committed to guest satisfaction. We do hope you may give us another chance in the future.

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Nice affordable place. A little outdated but comfortable. The staff is friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend this place for an affordable option. Located right on 192west, close by plenty of shopping centers, dinning, and only about 25-30 minute drive to the theme parks.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Maingate L, Guest Relations Manager at Maingate Lakeside Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Thank you for being our guest and for your review! We hope you come back again real soon!

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

I just want to thank Ms. Christene Rodriguez for making my stay here extremely satisfactory! She was extremely delightful with not only me but everyone she attend and gave such great assistance to make sure everyone’s stay was comfortable! Plus it’s so close to every Disney park around!

Thank you very much Christene!! I would definitely stay here!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Luis T

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad to see Christene R. made your stay comfortable! We hope you come back again soon!

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for one night May 15 -16. The only positive thing I can say was the staff was friendly and no bad for bugs.

The rooms were terrible. Mold on the ceilings. Parts of the ceiling were peeling and falling apart. The carpet also had large stains. I will not be staying here again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Storyteller774257
Maingate L, Guest Relations Manager at Maingate Lakeside Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

We sincerely apologize for any issues regarding your stay with us. We hope that you were able to speak with a manager regarding your stay, as we are committed to guest satisfaction.