I stayed at the Maingate Lakeside Resort during the first week of April 2012. Overall, the hotel - it's a real stretch to call it a "resort" - is an affordable Disney-area option for those wanting a placing to sleep. The rooms aren't super clean and hot water in bathroom was intermittent. The outdoor pool was clean. Not much else in the way of amenities; and certainly none to justify the resort fee which is added to the room rate.
One real annoyance is the inability to check in even a minute before the 3 pm hour. The front desk was understaffed, somewhat unhelpful, and not capable of handling the lineup of people waiting for 3 pm.
For about $70 a night it might be worth it, provided that you don't have high expectations.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Maingate Lakeside Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maingate Lakeside Hotel Kissimmee
- Best Western Hotel Kissimmee
- Best Western Lakeside Kissimmee
- Best Western Kissimmee
- Best Western Lakeside Florida
- Kissimmee Best Western
- Best Western Lakeside Orlando
- Maingate Lakeside Resort Kissimmee, Florida