We stayed at Liki Tiki for two weeks over Easter. We had two two bedroom apartments as there was twelve of us. We were very impressed with the accomadation, it had everything we needed and was incredibly spacious. Staff at Liki Tiki were polite and helpful. We stayed in the 500 block which had a lovely swimming pool outside it, this pool also had BBQ's which we used and this pool was quiet and relaxing compared to the waterpark. We paid the reasonable resort fee and enjoyed fishing, boats, tennis, bikes and wi-fi. The fee was about £4 a day per apartment. It is close to parks (20 mins) The grounds are fantastic and we would certainly return. No complaints and would recommend to everyone. It is difficult to find look for big titanic board of 192 after marker 4.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 64-acre gated resort features spacious one- two- and three-bedroom fully furnished condos all with living room, dining area, full kitchens, and washer/dryers located in the heart of Orlando only seven miles from Walt Disney World®. You can kick back and relax at our Liki Tiki Lagoon Water Adventure water park on-site. This 220,000-gallon water park features five water slides, a simulated wave pool, waterfall, an erupting volcano, spouting tiki heads, dancing fountains, poolside Bar and Grill, and a toddlers' area. KIDS FREE AAA 3 DIAMOND. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Liki Tiki Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Liki Tiki Hotel
- Liki Tiki Village Orlando
- Liki Tiki Village Kissimmee, Florida