We spent two nights there midst of January (thus after the holidays) and therefore peaceful. Nice pool. Around the place is lots of green and trees which gives it, in particular compared to others, a very rustic and agreeable setting. The rooms - I should say - appartments are very spacious. Big rooms, big beds, cooking facilities. For us a welcoming place to spend the last 2 days of our holiday. I am not sure what regular prices are but we had a very fair price (i.e. very good price quality ratio). Last but not least: very close to Magic Kingdom, Epcot etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious two bedroom condos (up to six people), fully furnished, living room, dining area, full kitchens, washer/dryer, in-room safe, whirlpool, 2 heated swimming pools, game and fitness room, organized activities, volleyball, racquetball, BBQ/picnic area, children’s playground, one mile from Animal Kingdom®. Shopping, restaurants, and golf nearby. AAA 3-diamond property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Parkway International Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkway International Hotel Kissimmee
- Parkway International Kissimmee
- Parkway International Resort Kissimmee, Florida