All reviewsmaster bedroomwasher and dryerfull kitchenhot tubthird floortennis courtstime shareanimal kingdommain poolno elevatortwo twin bedsend unitscreened patiosuper targetdisney parksgreat place to stayan older property
Reviewed 7 October 2017

We stayed here from 30th August through to 13th September, the apartment was absolutely perfect, ample room for me and three grown up children. The balcony is enclosed with the mesh, and you could see the Disney fireworks from the one we had. The ensuite Master Bathroom is a room in itself, infact the size of the bath you could use as a double bed it was that big. Plenty of towels, pool towels are also provided. I gave the kids the bedrooms and I used the sofa bed, it was a comfortable sofa, and when opened up into the bed, the mattress was spotless and had no trouble sleeping at all on there. I am a clean freak, so I was pleasantly surprised when if you move the beds they even leave a cleaning card under them, so well done on that score. Washing machine and tumble dryer is also an added bonus. They made sure we had everything we needed in regards to the impending arrival of Hurricane Irma. They kept us notified with updates with info sheets and they even posted updates and what we needed to do at each apartment, they called us, and when the Hurricane had passed, we had security knock and asked if we was all okay, which was reassuring throughout. They had two pools which we only used the main one but it was lovely, they have tennis courts, a small gym and at reception in the afternoons they had fresh hot popcorn with a choice of flavourings you could add. All in all I couldn't fault this place, we used uber to travel to and from Disney which was only $8 dollars, so the location is perfect with plenty of restaurants nearby and within a ten minute walk roughly you had the marketplace supermarket. I would definitely stay here again. Also wifi topnotch and included in the resort fee.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 October 2017

I was to stay at this diamond resort for 4 days this coming week and got an email today that my reservation was cancelled due to hurricane damage. The reservation was prepaid and made in July and I get this email two days before my trip. What the heck is going on! If you suffered damage weeks ago and I asked if you were up and running on Facebook and you said yes, weeks ago. I call BS!

I'm not a happy camper with this resort nor Diamond Resorts! My last diamond resort stay at Polonisian Island Resort by Diamond was great! Thus left !e scrambling and due to the very shirt notice increased my cost of accommodation at another resort by $25.00 per night or a $100.00 plus after taxes.

Will never stay at this resort and will certainly not recommend it or Diamond Resorts to anyone in the future. No excuses for this shoddy treatment!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank esdoorn
Diamond R, Manager at Orbit One Vacation Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Orbit One Vacation Villas made all efforts to contact any reservation affected by the Hurricane in a timely manner and we apologize for any inconvenience. We have posted all updates on our website and social media sites as another form of keeping all our owners, members and guests informed. Diamond Resorts International® hopes you and your family had a pleasant vacation and we would be delighted to see you Stay Vacationed™ very soon.

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

OMG! I love this place! It is so lovely. Space for three kids and two adults and it was spacious and my kids didn't want to leave. My villa was unbelievable, personal kitchen if only we cooked (they need personal chefs because it would be even more lavish) but it was great none the less. 2 pools, one hot tub, a sauna, a water park area and a game room. Plenty of things to do near by like mini golf, dining, and theme parks. I will be "stay vacationed" again and again just because its a great place.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 September 2017

Condo complex is renovating but the condos are spacious, convenient to everything and we will come back again. The office is helpful if needed. Jim the manager was a special help when we had to evacuate due to the hurricane and got us into our room a day earlier than expected. The one thing that I did not like are the service charges daily on top of the weekly fee we paid. We also had to change our room in the middle of our stay which was not something we wanted to do after a day of walking all day in the parks. We were not given prior notice about this. Elevators would be a plus. Going up and down the stairs with many bags was not fun. I am hoping our next trip in December we will find the complex finished and we will ask for the first floor.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Armed Forces Vacation Club
Reviewed 18 September 2017

**Disclaimer** I did not stay at this hotel, this review is based off of the shady business practices that led to me not getting to stay there

After much research and debate with my wife, we booked this Hotel on 9/15/17 via Priceline's express blind booking for 9/16/17.  Took a 4 year old and 1 year old to their first trip to Disney and even though we live 2.5 - 3 hours away up in the Jacksonville Area, we decided to get the hotel so we could stay so the kids could see the fireworks.

Room information:

Hotel Fee1:  $9.04
Taxes & Fees:  $17.97
Total Charged Today:  $92.97

Total Cost:  $102.01

As you can see, price was just right for offseason Disney Trip. Was supposed to be a condo style room so we could shut the kids in a different room from us.

Fast Forward, we go to Disney, have a great day, and get to the hotel shortly after 10PM to check in. I enter the lobby and I'm greeted by Front Office Manager Jacqueline whom informs me that the room is no longer available to me. I'm told that the reason the room was no longer available was because they had an "unplanned loss" of two of their suites this day due to the damages that were done by Hurricane Irma (Which conveniently enough they are finding 1 week later.) Also conveniently enough no efforts were made to contact me by either them or Priceline to say, "Hey Man, your hotel room is a bust" which  would just mean (being 2.5-3 Hours away from home) I would just leave Disney earlier than originally intended.

Wanting to make good on it, Jacqueline offers to set us up in one of the sister hotels in the family over at .Caribe Royale Orlando, where they would refund us what we would have paid at their hotel. Well Caribe Royale's Opening price for less room was $109, a quick perusal of priceline and other travel websites says this would only be a base price as there would be more hidden fees associated on top of this.

The following is strictly a number of hypotheses of what may have happened in this current situation.

1) The Bait and Switch - Here's something too good to be true to get you in the door, lets take advantage of some poor sucker taking his family to Disney. ::insert sarcastic voice:: "Oh no we're sorry we can't let you stay here for something we should have discovered one week ago where our area was blasted by a CAT 4 Hurricane." Here's all the information for one of our sister hotels all neat and in a bow for you Mr. Tuna

2) Welp, its 6 o'clock and this joker hasn't shown up but I have random Joe and his family in the door and they want a room... what does this reservation word mean again?

Maybe the reason was legit, but it seems all too convenient that all the right stars aligned when I used Priceline's blind booking. Well, we ended up driving home to Jacksonville because I was unwilling to continue to play this chain's game and I felt alright to drive. Booker Beware of Diamond Resorts and their Orbit One Vacation Villas location .

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Diamond R, Manager at Orbit One Vacation Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to express your feedback. Our check in time is at 4pm and this is stated on our website, affiliate sites and reservation confirmations. We recommend to contact our front desk directly if expecting to be a late arrival to avoid any inconvenience upon check in. Orbit One Vacation Villas is known for being responsive and accommodating and we apologize if felt this was not delievered. Upholding our commitment to providing a memorable experience with exceptional service, we would love the opportunity to regain your trust and provide you with an extraordinary vacation you deserve.