All reviews master bedroom washer and dryer full kitchen hot tub third floor tennis courts time share animal kingdom main pool no elevator two twin beds end unit screened patio super target disney parks great place to stay an older property
Reviewed 30 December 2011

We enjoyed our stay the week before Christmas 2011. The resort is not attractive from the outside, however was more impressive on the inside. It's a smaller resort just off hwy 192. About 10 minute drive to Disney parks. Staff was courteous and helpful. The condo itself was equipped with everything needed from pots and pans to toiletries and towels. The condo was also very clean. The layout of the condo was nice, and me and my husband were able to have privacy from our children. I was somewhat dissappointed in our bathroom, as some pictures on trip advisor had shown nicer master bath's with fancy tile. Ours had an enourmous tub, however was not as impressive as the pics...very plain with no fancy tile.

Overall, I rate the condo 4 out of 5.
PRO'S: 10 min drive to Disney. Well equipped. Friendly staff. Clean. Comfortable. Affordable. Quiet.
CON'S: less attractive than other resorts in area. I personally was disappointed that we seemed to have gotten one of the older units out of all of them. I feel they could have placed us in a newer one considering they didn't look busy at all.

I may or may not stay again, only because I like trying different resorts. Overall it was a pleasant experience.

Room Tip: Ask for a newer unit.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank strongmommyto3
Reviewed 10 December 2011

Spacious villa. Quiet grounds. I would recommend you stay here.

Reviewed 8 December 2011

Hello,

First this was a family stay this past summer from the end of June tthrough the 4th of July 2011 for 2 adults with two pre-teen boys. Check in is easy and wonderfull. We arrived VERY early and they made great efforts to get us checked in early. Honestly we showed up around 10am with a 3pm check in. They got us checked in within an hour.....which was not only EXCELLENT, but gave us a little time to check out the area and find grocery stores and restuarants. Also they listened to our request to be near the pool for the kids and we were directly next to it. Durning the day we spent most of our time at Disney, but it was really nice to come home from the hot long days to our air-conditioned villa. And it is not very far from all the attractions. Once you learn the Florida Hwy's (which are pretty confusing), you can get to Disney in about 10 min.
Ok, now for the rooms. Everything was as described. The master had a big comfortable bed (no cheap mattresses here), but I can't remember if it was a queen or king....king I think. The other room had two twin beds. The best part is that the rooms are seperated by two bathrooms....giving parents a little space and privacy. Also there is a washer/dryer unit in the villa. The units come fully furnished, dishes, silverware, dishwasher, tv's in both rooms and the living room. The patio area is also screened in to prevent mosqitos & other insects, of which there are too many!
The resort although small still had plenty of amenities, they have a small game room, basketball courts, a good size pool with 2 slides, and more. Everyone was friendly and happy to help. I highly recommend this place as a great alternative to HUGE resorts where no one will know or remember your name. But keep in mind it is not a 5 star resort.....and you will be more than happy with what you get for the money here. If I go back to Disney, I will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank SBtravelller
Reviewed 6 December 2011

very comfortable and large unit. This is a smaller resort with about 150 units. There are two pools, tennis courts and basketball court. Staff is friendly and the grounds are kept well. It is just off hwy 192 at mile marker 4 and within walking distance of many shops and resturants.We stayed for two weeks and enjoyed the resort.

Room Tip: all units are two bedroom
1  Thank ualcid
Reviewed 28 November 2011

Stayed here the week of Thanksgiving. Nice, big and comfy. Loved the amnenites as well, pool and all the sports that were available to play. Definitely will stay here again next Disney vacation.