We stayed at oak plantation for a month and enjoyed every minute! The rooms are not the newest and the cleanest but big enough including a little kitchenette with a washing machine, stove, microwave, dishwasher and big fridge and the property is lovely with lots of trees and and a dam filled with birdlife. There are mosquitos and bugs because of the water and trees so if this is a problem for someone they wonr appreciate the place. There are also two swimming pools and a jacuzzi with a tiki bar and daily happy hour from 4 to 7! They have activities like karaoki sunday and hotdog cookouts etc that you can take part in if you feel like it. There is also a free shuttle service to the disney parks with an informative helpful driver that is always early for in case you are tired and ready to go back (which we were) The 2 barmen were lovely and the frontdesk staff (esp larissa who can organize anything) helpful. The cleaning staff were all very friendly except for their one female supervisor who screamed at them to our embarrassment. They were also honest and the guy called german made an effort to get my cell phone back to me after I forgot it in the fitness centre! We were sad to leave this lovely large property where we met new people and had a great time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a secluded hammock of majestic oak trees, Oak Plantation is quiet and comfortable, yet close to everything-a distinct advantage among resorts in the Orlando/Kissimmee area. Walt Disney World® Resort, Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure® Orlando and SeaWorld® are just minutes away. There's so much to see and do in beautiful Central Florida, no matter how many vacations you've spent here you can keep coming back - and never be disappointed. At our Orlando Kissimmee resort, you're right in the middle of all the excitement.Oak Plantation Resort offers children's activities, a playground, a video-game room, a fitness center, and picnic areas furnished with barbecue grills and tables.A Wednesday night "dive-in" movie by the pool with complimentary popcorn is available to all guests. The hotel also provides daily pool activities.The resort provides complimentary scheduled transportation to and from the Walt Disney World® Resort, Universal Studios®, and SeaWorld® theme parks. Power up with a full breakfast buffet everyday from 7:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. for only $7.95 (Adults) and $5.50 (Children ages 4-9). Free Wireless Internet access is available throughout the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Oak Plantation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oak Plantation Hotel Kissimmee
- Oak Plantation Kissimmee Florida
- Oak Plantation Villas Resort
- Oak Plantation Resort Kissimmee, Florida