When we first pulled up I wasn't sure what to expect. The place seemed tired on the outside. However, the staff that greeted us were very upbeat and were very efficient.
The condo itself was very clean and a nice size especially for a family of four. The kitchen was spotless. However, there were some ants crawling over the kitchen bar. But being in a "tropical" location I wasn't that worried. There was a full size refrigerator, glass top stove, microwave and dishwasher. The pots and pans were all nicely cleaned. Some of the utensils needed some cleaning but that's what a dishwasher is for!
The rooms upstairs included a master bedroom with a queen size bed. The other bedroom had two twin beds which my kids loved especially because they had their own TV.
The upstairs also had a stacked washer and dryer, though a bit noisy it still did the job none the less. There were two bathrooms one upstairs and one downstairs.
The only complaint about the condo we stayed in was there wasn't a closet on the main floor to hang up coats and whatever else we didn't want to drag upstairs.
They provided transportation to Walt Disney World. The bus will pick you up at 8:45am and after stopping at other hotels drop you off at Epcot parking lot. The only problem is that they won't pick you up until after 6pm. So plan accordingly especially if it is a hot one with little ones in tow.
The pool amenities were for the most part great. For some reason on our first day the water slides were shut down and there was no around that could give us a reason. On the second day everything was open and working fine. The lazy river was a nice way to relax and the zero entry pool was a huge hit with my kids.
They also have an area which has an air hockey table, basketball shooting game as well as video games. However, to play them you have to "buy" a card which would be used to swipe a game so you could "play". At the time we went, a $1.00 would buy you 4 plays but some of the games would cost 3 plays per game, so unless you were a wiz at math you ended up with a card that had 1 or 2 plays left. A bit chintzy I thought.
Unfortunately, we had to leave early because a family member back home was given 48 hours to live. The staff was tremendous in helping us with trying to get back home early.
Would I stay there again? Most definitely!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family friendly townhouse resort offering activities for all ages. Amenities include a zero entry pool, lazy river, two water slides, kiddie splash zone, 18 hole mini golf, daily scheduled activities, tennis, basketball, shuffle board, bocce ball, batting cages (softball & baseball, covered playground and covered playground. Guests enjoy scheduled transportation to the theme parks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Fantasy World Club Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fantasy World Club Villas Hotel Kissimmee
- Fantasy World Hotel
- Fantasy World Resort
- Fantasy World Florida
- Fantasy World Club Villas Kissimmee, Florida