SpringHill Suites Orlando Kissimmee
Galleria Palms Hotel(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$ 116
US$ 88
US$ 108
US$ 82
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 113/night.

Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$ 145
US$ 84
QualityInn
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 117/night.

Clarion Suites Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$ 81
US$ 63
ClarionHotels
US$ 115
US$ 98
Comfort Inn Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$ 108
US$ 85
ComfortInn
Liki Tiki Village(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$ 130
Cancelon
  • Restaurant
Parkway International Resort(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$ 204
US$ 396
US$ 221
DisneyWorld.com
  • Pool
All reviewsmini golfcalypso cayhigh school bandthe breakfast areamickey mouse shaped wafflesfront deskredeemed pointswawa gas stationfree breakfast was delicioussplash padmicrowave and coffee makerdoors slamminghot breakfasthotel is locatedlarge bathroomyogurtvisited this hotel
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for work for a few days. It's obvious this hotel is used by families visiting Disney. The hotel must get a lot of traffic because it looks quite tired compared to other Springhill Suites I have visited. There was also a girls softball tournament in town while I visited, the families were loud, drinking beer and carrying on in the lobby. Later that same night one of the softball families was banging on my door at 11pm, obviously they had the wrong room. I was asleep in bed wearing my night attire when the knocking persisted, finally after about five rounds of knocking they moved on. Lastly, I opted out of housekeeping for my stay (as I always do) and house keeping still came into my room and cleaned it against my wishes. Managagement did nothing to compensate me for their mistake.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank TStr8
Lucas J, Manager at SpringHill Suites Orlando Kissimmee, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2017

TStr8,

First and foremost, we want to think you for staying with us at SpringHill Suites Orlando Kissimmee! Our goal is to exceed all expectations at all costs and it always disappoints us when we have failed in someone else's eyes.

We are a leisure hotel as we are only 4 miles from the Disney parks and just a few more from other attractions in the area. We do advertise as being the a vacation spot to get to all your vacation needs.We do, however, strive to serve those coming in for business as well to ensure we are able to have anyone and everyone come stay with us for any reason that brings them in the area!

I wanted to personally apologize to you on behalf of the management and staff for any overlooking of the notes regarding servicing your room. We completely understand why you would be upset by this. I would love to know more about your experience with us, and invite you to reach out to me at 407-997-1300 or at lucas.jude@Marriott.com. We want nothing more than to makes things right for you. Thank you for choosing SpringHill Suites Orlando Kissimme. We truly appreciate your business and loyalty.

Lucas Jude
407-997-1300

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

I was searching for an inexpensive hotel stay near Epcot and found this SpringHill Suites Kissimmee Orlando. We stayed for 2 nights this past weekend and had a very good experience. Four of us stayed in a Studio 2 Double/Full beds with a small sectional sofa sleeper and table, refrigerator, microwave, desk; long bathroom with one sink, new looking decor and carpets.
2 TVs which we enjoyed using (see pictures).
My only purely personal “hmmm” feelings are that I don’t like having the edge of the beds so close to the wall; makes walking by a little tight. And the lighting in the bathroom was okay except inside the shower/tub where it was very dim. Would be nice if lighting was brighter. But that doesn’t change my overall satisfaction with our stay. Breakfast was ample and well presented: scrambled eggs with sides of shredded cheese and salsa to add if you liked, Mickey Mouse waffles, hard boiled eggs, vegetarian sausage, oatmeal with sides of walnuts, granola, raisins, brown sugar, oranges, bananas, bagels, muffins, breads and small baguettes, cereals, milk, juices and coffee. It was good and plenty to get you out the door!
We walked around the pool area, 3 pools (small pool slides too), a tiki bar and a small green area miniature golf, shared by 3 properties. Looked pretty and fun, but we didn’t get to use. Kids would definitely enjoy it. I will say the hotel did not seem busy this weekend, so there was plenty of open spaces at breakfast and pool area, decent people, nice families we encountered. All front desk were nice, and (dark brown haired) Millie was especially friendly, cheerful and helpful. She’s a very good asset to the team there. I hope I have her name right!
The hotel charges it’s daily room rate and tax, but no resort fee; parking and wifi and breakfast are free, making it a good deal for us. There is a shuttle to Disney parks I believe, but we had our own car and drove about 12 minutes to Epcot and payed the $20 parking fee there. It was also about a 12 minute drive to beautiful Disney Springs (formerly Downtown Disney) which we love. There is a Walmart, a Publix Supermarket and a WaWa gas station/food/grocery stop all within 1/2 mile. We stopped at WaWa late night and bought Dove ice cream bars and ice cream sandwiches, and even pre-ordered sub sandwiches online at Publix for our drive home. Very convenient. I would definitely recommend this hotel if looking for off-Disney property with good amenities and good value.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Smileeface,

We are thrilled to have had you and your family come visit us here in Orlando! We thoroughly enjoyed your deep descriptions of all your experiences during your stay! Excellent attention to detail!

Mily is a wonderful team member and we will definitely share you kinds word regarding her services during your stay! We strive to deliver a flawless experience and a memorable stay!

The breakfast has plenty of options for everyone's taste buds! The mickey mouse waffles cannot be beat! We are extremely happy you enjoyed your time with us and at Disney! It was our absolute pleasure being apart of your family's vacation!

Thank you for choosing SpringHill Suites Orlando Kissimmee! Come back and see us again real soon! Until next time!

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed here just for one night and we had a plane to catch the next morning. I would stay here again as I loved the ambiance and the staff, they had a lot of amenities to offer but sadly we couldn’t make use of any of those. The breakfast selection was one of the best I have ever had in this range of hotels and scrambled eggs, cheese and spinach with salsa was a pleasant change from the usual.
I was surprised the suite size was a little smaller than other hotels or maybe it was the ground floor suite that we got. They did not have a lotion bottle in the bathroom which seemed a bit strange.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Lucas J, Manager at SpringHill Suites Orlando Kissimmee, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Rahy S,

Well we are sad you couldn't join us for a longer period of time! No worries, it only means you'll have to come back and stay with us to enjoy a full experience with us! Take advantage of all of our wonderful amenities! Our breakfast has some tasty "power bowl" options with the cheese, spinach, and salsa to get some greens and protein in your system!

Our suites are all studio-style, so if they seem a bit different, it's because they are. SpringHill has signature studio designs for relaxation and comfort! We have lotion on property and anytime you need it, we will personally deliver these items to your room! Come back and see us again real soon!

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Inside the livingroom there's a medium-sized flat screen tv, a medium-sized microwave, one cup coffee maker, a small refrigerator, a large desk and a pullout bed / couch.

In the bathroom there's a large lighted mirror over a large countertop sink, a large bathtub / shower with a large showerhead.

Across from the beds are a large wall mounted flat screen tv and a floor length mirror.

There's a free hot breakfast, free wifi and free parking.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Lucas J, Manager at SpringHill Suites Orlando Kissimmee, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2017

Where-2-go-4-help,

We are extremely pleased that you were pleased with the design and décor of the room. We offer spacious, upper midscale, immaculate suites for every one of our guests! We love your description and attention to details of the room you stayed in!

Come back and see us again real soon! Until next time!

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

The place was very clean and front desk people were super friendly as well as the women that took care of the breakfast area. The cleaning girls were very polite and honored our request for extra towels each day without us having to ask every day. The price of the hotel was very reasonable for staying in the Orlando/Disney area.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Queenbbe2u2.

Thank you for choosing SpringHill Suites Orlando Kissimmee! We loved having you stay with us here! We strive to be the cleanest, friendliest, and well maintained hotel in the area! We are thrilled to have read our hotel exceeded your expectations! You will have to come back and visit us again real soon! Until next time!