“Amazing Villa”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Room Living Room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Dining Room
Dining Room
The Master Bedroom
Egyptian sheets with beautiful textured coverlet to ensure a clean, fresh bed for every guest.
Mickey Twin room on the 2nd floor
Mickey twin room with toys in nightstands and large chest of drawers.
Stairs
Stairs
The Building
Grounds
Beautifully furnished, open floor plan with queen size sleeper sofa.
Entertainment center with 50' LED TV and Smart Bluray Player.  Movies and games are also provided.
Seating for 6-7
Dining table seats 6-7.  Comfortable bar stools seat 2 more!
Updated kitchen with beautiful granite and new appliances.
Updated kitchen.
Fully stocked kitchen with everything you need! There's a  Mickey waffle iron too!
Luxurious Master Bedroom on the main floor with its own LCD 32' TV with bluray player.
Luxurious Master Bedroom with beautiful, tall, king size bed with plush mattress.
Master Bathroom with beautiful fixtures and granite counter top.
Relaxing Master bathroom jacuzzi tub and shower.
Master bathroom
Mickey and friends!
Mickey room with large dresser.
Bright Mickey bathroom to match the Mickey Bedroom!
Mickey bathroom
Extra vanity upstairs, outside the Mickey Bathroom, to make getting ready easier
Beautiful relaxing queen bedroom on the 2nd floor.
Same plush mattress as the king size bed in the Master bedroom
Relaxing queen room with 32' LCD TV and bluray player.
2 pack-n-plays w/mattress and bedding, gate, bed rail, high chair, 2 strollers, bath toys, & stool
New stackable, front load washer and dryer.
Adorable yellow exterior with white picket fence
Clubhouse, heated pool and hot tub.  A splash pad is scheduled to be completed this summer!
Pool
Pool side
Fenced-in playground.
Tiki bar.
Fitness room with a variety of high-end cardio and weight equipment.
Basketball court.
Beach volleyball court
Tennis court
Bocce ball court.  We have the bocce balls in the condo so you don't have to rent them.
Lake with fountain.  Beautiful setting for the new paddle boats that are available to rent.
Fishing dock for catch and release fishing.  $2.00 rental fee for a fishing pole and bait.
Grills w/ picnic benches are all around the property, one is across the parking area from our villa.
interior of club house.  Pool tables, Pin-Pong, and arcade games are available.
property map
My wonderful family enjoying the Happiest Place on Earth!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Carrie J
“Amazing Villa”
Reviewed 13 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Barbara is a gem! The villa was a perfect place to return to after long days in the parks. It was clean, quiet, safe, and in the perfect location to Walt Disney World! We really enjoyed our stay and were so comfortable. We will reach out to Barbara again for our next visit.

14 Mar 2017
Thank you so much for your kind compliments!! Location, is an important decision when you are visiting Disney. Being close to Disney and close to the shopping you will need to do to keep your family going are both big considerations to me, and thankfully our villa provides both. I'm so glad that you noticed the quiet, peacefulness of the resort... it makes it so easy to unwind after a long day. You are also a gem and we loved having you be our guest. We feel so grateful when wonderful families like yours find us. We look forward to having you return!!!
jlarkin03
Southampton, Massachusetts
“Amazing rental”
Reviewed 14 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

This was the perfect rental for traveling with 2 young kids. The condo was set up with everything you could need for kids and yourselves! Location was fabulous too... allowed us to still go to Disney with just a short drive and be removed from the crowds! Pool and splash pad were perfect for the kids. Barbara was great to work with and was available to answer and questions we had! Would definitely book again!

14 Feb 2017
Jen, Thank you so much for your kind review. I am so happy to hear that you had a wonderful time. We have all ages in our family, so we tried to make sure we had all the necessities for everyone so it can be a perfect rental. I'm glad you mentioned that the location was fabulous..... It is!!! Not only is it close to the theme parks, but I love how close we are to Super Target (2 blocks), Walmart, and fast food and dine-in choices. It is so convenient. I was really happy to hear that you had a chance to enjoy the amenities too, my kids beg us to make time just to play at the property. You were amazing guests and we appreciate that you chose to stay with us. We hope to have the privilege of having you stay with us again.

Best Wishes,

Barbara
2travel_a...
Frederick, Maryland
“Perfect”
Reviewed 18 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014
person found this review helpful

We had a wonderful time. The home was spotless, beautifully decorated and in a great area. Barbara, the owner, goes above and beyond to make her guests feel welcome (she's also super sweet). In addition to the home far exceeding our expectations, there's also a nice clubhouse on site. My
husband and I really enjoyed
the gym, pool and tikki bar.
We're already planning our next stay. Thanks, Barbara!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
29 Oct 2015
We are so happy to hear that you had a wonderful time. It was definitely our pleasure to have you as our guest. I'm so glad that you got a chance to enjoy the amenities as well. I love going to the pool at the end of a long day, it is always quiet and relaxing. The gym is open at 5 am to 11 pm which makes it very doable to get a work out in if walking 10 miles at the parks isn't enough :-).

Again, thank you so much for being our guests. We look forward to having you stay with us in the future.
Tuwana B
“Awesome”
Reviewed 8 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

My stay here was completely awesome. The place was wonderful, well kept and located in the heart of it all. What I enjoyed most about my stay was the service I received from Barbara. I live in NY and this was my 1st visit to Florida. I have a disabled child and had never taken her on vacation. Barbara was so amazing at assisting me with everything I needed to make my trip a success. Not to mention my family as well as myself wanted to live at her home. Very comfortable, lovely area it was simply a wonderful trip.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
17 Nov 2016
Tuwana, thank you so much for your kind review. I'm so glad that your family had a wonderful time. You certainly deserved it. My housekeeper enjoyed meeting your sweet family. I wish you many happy memories!!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing