“Everything I needed and more! Excellent!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
DeAnna052...
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Everything I needed and more! Excellent!”
Reviewed 9 May 2014 for a stay in March 2014

I stayed with my father, fiance, and two kids (boy 7 1/2 yr. old, girl 6 yr. old) and this home fit us perfectly! Everyone had their own area and we still had plenty of room to be together as well. Perfect for our non-traditional family!
The game room was fabulous! Pool table, ping pong, air hockey, Foosball, and darts. We expected just the basic amenities but found much, much more! There were ponchos for the rain, toys galore for the kids, several princess dresses for my daughter (which she adored), pool floats, and pool toys.
The owner was absolutely wonderful and stayed in communication with me the whole time. She was even kind enough to give me a list (and directions) of nearby stores to grocery shop at. She even took the time to call me in a different country to make sure I was comfortable with my rental and answer any questions I had.
The manager came by the home when we arrived to make sure everything was good, which of course it was. The home was very clean and we felt very comfortable.
We are from Colorado so we didn't use the pool heat and were fine but if you are from a warmer climate and used to that, get the pool heat. It would be worth the extra $.
It took us about 7 minutes to get to Disney World which was amazing!! And we spent one day going to the Atlantic Coast (Cocoa Beach) and one day going to the Gulf Coast (St. Petersburg) and each were about 2 hours away and I highly recommend going to at least 1 for that beach experience.
I cannot recommend this vacation rental enough. This was the best rental experience I have ever had. I even managed to impress my dad, and he's the pickiest man you'll ever meet! In my opinion this was better than staying on Disney property or a hotel. It was much more private, we had more space, and for less money!
If we ever travel to Florida again I will be renting this property!
Thank you for sharing your home with us, it truly made our trip!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Hard to pick, I'd have to say location is everything and this place has it.
Liked least: The beds were squeaky (really wasn't that bad)
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
UK
Reviewed 5 May 2014 for a stay in July 2013
people found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A TripAdvisor Member
“Wonderfully comfortable home away from home!”
Reviewed 28 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

We enjoyed our stay very much. It was clean, comfortable, and convenient; three truly important factors when staying on vacation. Tracey was very accommodating and helpful and made sure that we had everything we needed. The pool was terrific and the kids took advantage of the pool table and games in the garage. Each day we headed to Disney and then came back to relax and go for a swim-it was that close and convenient. Overall, we were extremely happy that we made the choice to stay at this spacious and clean home as opposed to the small hotel room we had first planned. We even ended up staying an additional night and both Tracey and alan (the manager) made it an easy for us. We highly recommend it!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
People with disabilities Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing