Comfort Inn Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$ 93
US$ 67
US$ 90
US$ 69
US$ 149
US$ 123
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 136/night.

Star Island Resort and Club(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$ 142
US$ 98
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 113/night.

Parkway International Resort(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$ 195
US$ 183
Clarion Suites Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$ 77
US$ 51
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 57/night.

US$ 83
US$ 64
Hotels.com
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$ 87
US$ 76
US$ 116
US$ 98
US$ 187
US$ 124
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewsliving roomscreened in porchbbq arealaundry roomsmall hot tubdisney worldfull bathroomsone bedroom unittime sharewell stocked kitchenwashers and dryerswould definitely stay here againpots and panson a daily basispool and jacuzzihollywood studiosnice place to stay
Reviewed 6 February 2017

Stayed there for 7 days. Unit 105, near the office building. Staff was super friendly and very accommodating. The unit had 2 bedrooms (both upstairs), and 3 bathrooms (2 upstairs, one downstairs)
Lots of floor space but a little dated. Clean, with everything you need. Comes with your own back enclosed porch which was nice.
Very close to Walt Disney World. 5-10 minute drive to the parks which was great.
Had a hot tub and heated pool, BBQs, and a playground. Area is set far back from the 192 so you don't hear the traffic very much.
There is no washer or dryer in the unit, they are attached to the main office at the price of $1.50 per load. Washers and dryers were large and new.
Area had wifi but very weak. Don't bother trying to watch video on any platform.
We also found the beds to be not very comfortable.
Overall, a good spot.

Room Tip: 105 was close to pools, washer &dryer
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Thrillhouse73
Reviewed 2 February 2017

We booked a one bedroom unit. I recommend the two-bedroom unit instead.

Spotless unit, newly renovated. Well stocked kitchen. Plenty of towels. Grounds were well maintained. Pool was on the small side, but was perfectly adequate for my needs. Small hot tub. Friendly and helpful staff. In fact, all was fine except there was no balcony or outdoor sitting space in the one bedroom unit, whereas there is a screened off sitting area at the back of each two bedroomed unit.

On the negative side, we could hear every movement from the room above ours. Another reason to select the two bedroom villas (like a small town house).

Room Tip: Choose a 2-bedroom villa.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank L M
Reviewed 30 December 2016

Resort was great, they had everything me and my wife needed. spa, pool, nice rooms, fully equipped kitchen, 2 beds & 3 bathrooms for larger families. I would definitely busy this place again. location was great too.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Armed Forces Vacation Club
1  Thank AJStaten
Reviewed 20 December 2016

I had 20,000 points expiring and no where to go. Used them for 3 nights at High Point World Resort. Way overcharged in points! Clean and no frills with dated interior from the 80's. I would never spend this many points here unless they were expiring and no other place open.

Room Tip: Kept hearing booms every night and thought neighbors were making noise but it was the fireworks
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank SBrentW
Reviewed 23 November 2016

My husband and I recently stayed at this resort for a week. This trip was just a getaway for us. We really didn't have an agenda. It was our first time staying here. I have to say our trip was wonderful from before we left home until after we left. The staff at the resort were all very professional, pleasant and helpful. Sally at the front desk spoke with me a couple of times before we went to the resort. I had some questions and also wanted to confirm our reservation. She was very helpful in making sure I had the information I needed and that all was set up before we arrived. The check-in process was very easy when we got there. The unit itself is very spacious and well-maintained. We stayed in a two bedroom townhouse. There is a full kitchen and good size living area downstairs. Upstairs are two nice bedrooms. One is equipped with a king size bed and the other with twin beds. I was surprised to find three full bathrooms. Each room has its own tv. Also, there is a screened porch. There are lots of activities available if you want to participate. But nobody is calling you and bothering you to come to things either. I really appreciated that. If you want to go to the parks, (Disney,etc) they are really close by. That's not really our thing, but we did go to Disney Springs. We enjoy Kennedy Space Center also. That was an easy day trip too. There are grocery stores and restaurants nearby. Really everything you need is there. If you have children they will enjoy the playground onsite.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple