“Well equipped, good location, family friendly...”
Check Availability

Reviews from our community

Any
Wayne M
Sydney, Australia
“Well equipped, good location, family friendly, and good value rental”
Reviewed 18 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014

The property is nice, excellent electro domestic equipment, very well equipped, has private heated pool (pool heating comes with extra cost), and a good location which was an easy drive 20minutes to all Disney parks and other vacation attractions. The property is available mostly for vacation rentals, however the owner also uses the property for personal stays, thus some areas of the property is not made accessible to renters, including the lock-up garage. There were some minor issues such as property manager forgetting to provide keys to property on arrival and some other issues with animals (property is near woods and nature) rummaging through unsecured garbage bins on a few occasions To secure the garbage bins, the owner advised the garage will be made available to renters going forward. Overall the property is a good value and highly recommended family friendly property near Disney.

Travelling group: Young Children
12 Nov 2015
Thank you Wayne for your constructive review. Not sure why you had a problem with the key as this is the first I heard about it. Prior to arrival all guests are sent the Guest Arrival Information and the code to the key lock box is always provided. Maybe you did not notice the lock box that is right at the front entrance that contained the key? We have a double parking space on the driveway and the garage is provided if requested by those with wheel chairs or those I know personally. I have gotten new garbage cans for outside with better securing lids since you posted this. Yes I guess sometimes little critters do come by now they can't get a snack. Did you see the ugly ducklings that like to waddle up for some bread lol.
Ryan_Kat
Iqaluit, Canada
“Beyond Expectations !!”
Reviewed 14 October 2013 for a stay in May 2013
person found this review helpful

My spouse are avid travellers, with her doing the research before we take a vacation. Needless to say, she made the choice on this home, and it was an excellent one.

The photos of the house, cannot do it justice. It is impeccable, and decor and furnishings are top notch. There are few homes offered in the Orlando area (and yes, I know there are many) that can offer what this home does. They may be larger, but cannot compare once you walk inside. You know the owners have taken a great deal of pride in this home, and it was fully equipped for every need.

Check in was simple and hassle free, and we felt completely at home. The pool is fenced and private with a great deck area, and the neighborhood is quiet. There are no negatives here, and we will be staying here again when we return in 2014.

Advice: Don't waste your time (as we did) by perusing every possible villa rental. This is the one you want to choose!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The owners response when booking, and her advice on the whole process.
Liked least: There are no dislikes!
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
12 Nov 2015
Thank you for this wonderful review. I feel the same way about my home. I really do care about my guests and that they have nice things and that they are very comfortable. I also have an amazing cleaning company that takes a great pride in what they do! You have now stayed twice Ryan and I hope you do come back soon.
Cathy (Owner 905-472-7805)
TPETTY3
York, Pennsylvania
“I am very particular about where I stay and all I can say is awesome.”
Reviewed 6 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013
person found this review helpful

I cannot say enough about the owner and management company of this home. Cathy went above and beyond to accommodate us. The contacts with the VillaPeople were met with efficiency and professionalism. They returned my security deposit within 3 business days after our departure.

The home was clean, very nicely furnished, had comfortable beds, nicely stocked kitchen, lovely pool and the master bath was incredible. We had a wonderful time. Thanks Cathy and Tanya.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: How nice the home and owner were.
Liked least: It was a little further away than expected, but worth it.
Travelling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
12 Nov 2015
Thank you so much for this very nice review. It means so much to me that you loved my home as my management company (they love to clean lol) and I take great pride in my home. I hope you come back again!
Ontario
Reviewed 25 February 2013 for a stay in February 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
People with disabilities Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
12 Nov 2015
What a great review for my home and I thank you so much. Glad you had a great time shopping in the USA.
You were also the perfect guest!
ON
Reviewed 3 February 2013 for a stay in December 2012

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$ 110
/ Night
Make Enquiry
How to book this rental
Submit an enquiry to the owner using the above make enquiry button
The owner will respond with a quote.  We encourage owners to respond within 24 hours
You will be able to send additional messages and pay for the quote through the TripAdvisor Rental Inbox
Payments made through the TripAdvisor Rental inbox are covered by Payment Protection
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing