“Awesome”
other travellers have booked this property
Stairway
Kitchen & Breakfast Table
Living Room
Dining Room & Living Room
King Bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Tenise L
“Awesome”
Reviewed 5 November 2014 for a stay in October 2014
person found this review helpful

I can't wait for next year to come. Our experience was excellent. The home owners responded quickly and provided timely information in reference to the property. The house was very spacious and fully equipped

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Ontario-R...
Smiths Falls, Canada
“The house was nice but!”
Reviewed 30 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014
person found this review helpful

I rated it a three but I believe if the people before us did not trash the house it could of been a 4 or 5. The people who rented the house before we did trashed the house so the cleaners did not clean the house as well as they should have or they would have been there all night we were 2 hrs late getting into the house and there were things broken that needed to be replaced and things missing. There were fruit flies everywhere. 2 of the pool chairs were broken and just thrown at the side of the house and not replaced, toaster was broken. I rented the BBQ and had to wait after calling 6hrs for propane so had to get the kids something else to eat. There was also no Play Station 3 controllers and when they brought us them there was no cords with them so we could not watch netflicks or play games. Bedding was left on the dryer and we had no idea whether it was clean or dirty so we just left it there. Blinds were broken in upstairs master and girls bedroom. There is only one phone and can only be off the charger for a couple of minutes because the battery dies. But I believe if the people that rent it before you don't trash it, you will love it. The house and pool are really nice with lots of towels and dishes, kids loved the pool and the game room as well as the open concept so they could talk to their parents upstairs to downstairs. My favorite part was the soaker tub in the downstairs master bath.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The house was big and roomy, pool was nice
Liked least: It needed a full day cleaning before we should have been allowed in. It was dirty and needed the things that were broken and missing replaced.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
IN
Reviewed 5 April 2014 for a stay in October 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect Vacation Home”
Reviewed 3 March 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Our family and I had an amazing stay at this home. The house was absolutely beautiful, very well maintained and plenty of room. The beds were comfortable. Kids loved the pool and the game room. I had a conference in Orlando and we decided this trip at the last minute. My close friend recommended this home as they stayed last summer. Nancy and Paul were very responsive during booking process and during stay. We were very pleased with the entire experience and will definitely go back!

New York
Reviewed 1 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing