“Incredible vacation experience”
other travellers have booked this property
Stairway
Kitchen & Breakfast Table
Living Room
Dining Room & Living Room
King Bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Incredible vacation experience”
Reviewed 30 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013
person found this review helpful

Nice and beautiful house, great pool and play room for kids to play, have TV in each room, convenient for multiple families to spend vacation time together, will definitely come back to this house next time I am on vacation in FL.

NJ
Reviewed 30 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers

Reviewed 24 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013

A TripAdvisor Member
“We loved the villa”
Reviewed 11 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013

We decided to go there for shopping around last Tuesday. When we started to look around, there is not so many villa could give you only half of the week. The owner is very nice and quick in response. So we didn't expect too much about the quality of the house as long as we can have somewhere to stay.But it turns out that we were so lucky. The villa is amazingly comfortable, clean and spacious. We definitely will recommend this villa to our friends.

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing