“Simply Wonderful”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Grounds
PINBALL
GAS GRILL
POOL TABLE
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
“Simply Wonderful”
Reviewed 17 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013

The house is lovely. Decor is warm and inviting. We felt very much at home. As others have said, Lynn has all the little touches that makes you feel welcome.

Thanks, Lynn, for everything.

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“We had an amazing Birthday vacation!!”
Reviewed 25 October 2013 for a stay in August 2013

We had a wonderful time, Disney was 5 min away! The house was clean and very comfortable, I would highly recommend the house and location!

A TripAdvisor Member
“This house is awesome... everything was perfect”
Reviewed 31 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013
person found this review helpful

Dear Lynn,

Thank you so much for having been a key part of our Disney experience. Your beautiful home was everything that was promised and more. I did not comment in your register and can't believe I forgot...but we were so busy or just enjoying your home so much. But we did leave your gnomb out front with a friend. My dad and son are very big OU fans so...I'm sorry if your friend doesn't like ours...lol .

Lisa
Rich Dandridge

A TripAdvisor Member
“Wonderful stay, perfect for families!”
Reviewed 17 January 2013 for a stay in December 2012

We thoroughly enjoyed the quietness of this home, and the many activities that were close by! The rooms are all very light and welcoming, and the pool drew us to enjoy many hours of fun! While the adults were preparing for the day's activities at the Disney parks, the kids were happily enjoying the games and activities in the garage / game room.

Lynn left careful notes, activity coupons, and event information so that we had information at our fingertips, and we were very appreciative of the specific directions she gave to the parks! Her shortcut allowed us to arrive at the parks in half the time that the GPS system navigated.

We were very thankful for the many small details that were attended to prior to our stay. We hope to come again someday!

Thank you Lynn!

Older travelers Rugged travelers
Management Response
17 Jan 2013
Heidi,
Thank you so much for taking the time to send us this review. Your comments put a smile in my heart.
I'm so glad you enjoyed our home and your stay in Kissimmee. Hope to see you again!!!!
Warmest regards,
Lynn
Charlotte NC
Reviewed 21 December 2012 for a stay in November 2012

People with disabilities Older travelers
Rugged travelers
Management Response
21 Dec 2012
Thank you for submitting a 5 star review, glad you enjoyed the house. FYI the basketball game has been replaced with double hoops. Thanks for the feedback. More upgrades coming in 2013. MERRY CHRISTMAS
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing