“Excellent mainstream Italian”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 January 2019

I am partial to the soup/salad/bread sticks lunch as their soups are wonderful. You can't go wrong with minestrone! The restaurants along Hwy. 192 are usually very busy and you might have to wait to get in. But, there is enough variety for any palate. The service is frequently slow, but, most of the servers have been pleasant. Their lunch and early dinner specials are quite affordable. The prices are moderate for this area.

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed 24 December 2018

I have always has good experiences at Olive Garden and this was no different. I was quickly seated and approached by a friendly wait person who took my drink order. I decided on the chicken parmigiana and the soup arrived right afterwards. No luck on the mojito. The food came along with the drink and the waiter explain that the bar was really busy.

The mojito was done right and the chicken was also tasty but not memorable. I would dine here again.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed 1 December 2018

Been here 3 times. The food is standard Olive Garden fare which is quite good, well presented and tasty. Pleasant helpful waitress. The decor and lighting gives a somewhat old fashoined feeling and look

Reviewed 21 November 2018 via mobile

Olive Garden constantly surprises me ... and in a good way. Great meals, still don’t know how they can achieve the price given the food quality. Really good service - our server Tarela was brilliant.

Reviewed 18 November 2018

I was diagnosed with coelic last year, so I was really pleased to look online and see that Olive Garden had some reasonable options to accommodate my gluten allergy.
The restaurant was very busy (good sign) We had a ten minute wait for a table ( pretty good, considering how busy they were)
When the waitress brought the menus, I asked for the gluten-free menu. She brought me it straight back, but I noticed it was the group of ten or more menu, so I asked another waiter and he got me the correct one.
The menu had all of the options I had seen online, so my son and I had the grilled 6 oz sirloin topped with garlic herb butter, served with garlic-parmesan mashed potatoes and steamed broccoli. This is only on the gluten-free menu. My partner had the braised beef bolognaise and my older son, the tour of Italy.
When the entrees arrived, the steaks came with tagliatelle and zucchini, as on the regular menu.
I explained to the manager that this was not what I had ordered. I tried to show him the gluten-free menu, but he had a faux, obsequious manner. When I asked for mashed potatoes as per the menu he mockingly said, "You want mash. Oh that is not gluten-free. " But, it is on the gluten-free menu. I retorted. He ignored me, took my plate away and returned with the steak(no garlic butter), a dollop of grey-looking mash (no parmesan, just plain) and two thin strips of zucchini.
"I ordered broccoli, like on the menu." "Oh you want brocolli? You want me to take it back and get brocolli?" his tone was patronising to the extreme. He brought back the plates for my son and me with the correct basic components, just no garlic butter and no parmesan in the potatoes. It was dry and tasteless and took me an age to eat.
I think that he must have realised what terrible service we had received as he did come back to the table and offered to remove the two steak entrees from the bill.
My other son had not been able to eat his meal, as he said it had a weird musty smell and taste to it, but I guess that is down to personal taste.
If this was indicative of the food and the service at this establishment, then I could not recommend it to my worst enemy.