“Very cozy !”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
The Master Bedroom
Fish for your supper from our private fully stocked lake.
Meet the locals they are dying to meet you.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Yaffachei...
“Very cozy !”
Reviewed 7 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016

The house was great , some blankets a bit dusty/black , no air hockey table and some pool balls missing , manager wasn't always available when we called . Had an amazing pool with bushes which we really loved. Enjoyed our stay

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
7 Sep 2016
Hi Yaffa,

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback and are glad you enjoyed your stay in our home.

Whenever we visit our home in Kissimmee we replace all the bed linens and other stuff that has been broken or goes missing. We will be visiting our home in the next few months and all of the above things will be renewed or replaced. On our next visit we will be redecorating our living area and replacing all the furniture there.

arielante...
Atlanta, Georgia
“BE AWARE !!!”
Reviewed 30 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

BE AWARE !!!!

I'm not agree with this rental for the next reason:

1. I do not have my deposit back. There is no reason for that….
2. The pool table has already missing balls when me and my family arrive. I need to pay for that?
3. There is a picture of barbeque in the deck and there was NO BARBEQUE in the rental.
(I’m inform DISNEYLANDHOMES.COM about the missing barbeque and the answer was:
If you want YOU MUST BE RENT IT.
4. The pool has terrible smell too during my rental.
For all this mistake do not trust on this people.

I keep Trip Advisor informed!
After travel for more than 20 years for business I never have a problem like this.

Best Regards,
Ariel A.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
11 Sep 2016
As I have explained to you, TripAdvisor are holding your deposit until they access the damage to the home caused during your stay. I have forwarded them on the photos of the broken furniture and the managers report listing the items that are missing..
I never stated that you must rent a BBQ I explained that the fire department in Florida insisted that the BBQ was removed and I stated that if you wanted one you could rent it but that this would be at your own risk.
When you complained about the pool, I immediately sent my manager around to test the water, the photos of this test and the results showing a very clear and clean pool have been sent to trip advisor. The photos show that the pool was spotless. You never mentioned a smell until now and if you had mentioned it the manager would have sorted it out immediately.
if anything you should have had an extra charge because you refused to leave at the appointed time and we had other guests due to arrive after you. This was explained to you and you refused to leave until one of your party had hired another car??? I mentioned that there would be a charge if you did not let our cleaners in.
if you look at all the other reviews on this and many other sites that have reviews listed for our home you will see that you are the only dissatisfied customer we have had in the past thirteen years and that speaks for itself.
I am sure the appropriate amount of deposit will be returned to you by TripAdvisor in the near future
Kevin
0callan
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Fantastic villa in great location”
Reviewed 2 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

This is a spacious villa with plenty of room for two families of four. The villa was spotless and very well equipped. Lake Berkley is a lovely area with plenty of nearby amenities.

We had a fantastic time and would happily recommend it.

Travelling group: Large Group
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
2 Aug 2016
Hi Carol,

Thank you for your positive review of our home in Kissimmee, Orlando. We look forward to accommodating you and your family on your return to the Disney area.

431debora...
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Even when you don't stay the owners are amazing.”
Reviewed 22 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

I booked this condo because I fell in love with the pictures. We have 10 of us, my 2 children and spouses and grandkids. I had forgot we would have an infant in June which made us 11. When I told the owner about it they were not able to accommodate, but refunded my money, all of it, so my family could still enjoy our vacation at another condo. I am so grateful for these owners and defiantly recommend this vacation spot. I hope I can come back sometime and rent here.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Louise M
Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
“There are no other words than AMAZING!!”
Reviewed 18 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015

There's not one complaint I could make about this villa, it was perfect! My friends and family enjoyed it so much, that we all agreed we would definitely stay here again.

The area itself was beautiful, and the weather during our stay was incredible. Sunshine and heat for the last two weeks of October.

The owners of this property were extremely helpful and replied with full descriptive messages explaining any queries I may of hand.

Property agents rang to check in on us from time to time to make sure we were enjoying our stay, which we were!

This would make the perfect stay for anyone heading on holiday and wanting to stay somewhere quiet without the constant hussle and bussle you get from being at the parks all day!

The villa was close to everything! 2 Walmarts in under 5 minutes of eachother, Disney was 10-15 minutes by car, and Universal 20-30 minutes depending on traffic.

The villa provided all the necessary equipment you can think of, and the heated pool to enjoy at night was just perfect!

Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
26 Nov 2015
Hi Louise,

Thank you very much for your glowing review. My wife Anne and I are delighted that you and your family and friends enjoyed your stay at our home in Kissimmee, Orlando and would love to welcome you back when you return to the Disney area.

We like to think that we work hard on our home, as we stay there ourselves when we go to Florida and like our family to be as comfortable as possible when we go there. We are both very happy also that our managers, Mel and Adrian were on hand to attend to any issues you had with our home.

Again, many thanks and hopefully we will be able to accommodate you again in the future.

Kevin and Anne
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$ 175
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing