All reviews washer and dryer full kitchen living room other attractions walmart condo orlando disney parks vrbo detergent theme
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 10 days. Very convenient location. Stayed in a 2 bdrm villa. Rooms were spacious but villa needs a major upgrade. The furniture was ripped and falling apart. The walls were dirty and chipping paint. The refrigerator had some kind of defrosting issue. The 2nd bathroom shower was clogged and had a foot of water in it. The 2nd pool and sun deck were being resurfaced so we couldn't use them at all in our 10 day stay.
We didn't spend too much time in so none of these were a huge deal but considering there our tons of other villas around we probally won't be back unless they renovate.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Amy R
Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

No circles at all. Rate 0 (Zero)
It was unfortunate how a vacation place with the vision that it'd be a perfect family getaway was transformed into a nightmare.
Bad costumer device, strict and unreal rules about change/cancellation fees, and the lack of organization and administrative personnel, made Runaway beach club a forever DON'T DARE MAKE A RESERVATION THERE.

I was with my baby girl when doing the reservation and something happened that the dates were wrongly selected. Maybe my mistake, maybe the app, maybe the screen! As soon as I entered 'confirm payment' I realized I had the wrong dates and called to cancel.
Cancellation fee: HALF OF THE AMOUNT OF THE STAY.
So I had to pay almost three hundred dollars.

Unfortunately the lady who answered said she couldn't do anything for me, not even look for possible dates to change my reservation to (as the one I initially desired were not available)
She was so rude and unhelpful that I actually asked for a supervisor which she denied existed but then brought up in her argument.
Later on as I tried to solve the problem and actually told her I would hang up as soon as she looked for possible dates to make a change and not a cancellation, she said NO and hang up.
Be it hers or the supervisor's fault, the bad experience with customer service and the irrational cancellation fee make this 'dream place' a BIG NO NO.

Stayed: April 2017
3  Thank Scenic614622
Reviewed 15 March 2017

stayed here in 2014, pool is nice , not crowded at all staff very friendly , close to all theme parks , gated entry at night which makes you feel safe ,room entry card makes gate work, can't fill out travel part because stayed here in 2014

Stayed: April 2016
1  Thank James S
Reviewed 16 February 2017

I recently stayed at one of the condos with a friend of mine for a few days. It was a bit disappointing as they have no amenities that you would expect from a club. Every afternoon we would try and get into the common room but it was locked, not sure what the hours were, however we were there at all different time. We had issues getting into the condo the night we arrived as the owner never sent us the code to access the condo...bit disappointing. Also the safe did not work for us

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 January 2017

Runaway beach was booked through Magical Memories. The bad was we did not know where we were going to stay until we arrived at magical memories. The good we were glad when we saw the the place.

It was a two bedroom condo with a king bed and two twins, two baths, full kitchen with washer and dryer. The condo was clean and nicely decorated. It was a close drive to most parks and walking distance to the official ticket center even Walmart was a walk away if you wanted to. There was a pool and other amenities. I would recommend this stay.

Room Tip: Block 20 was quiet
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family