We stayed in a fabulous townhouse at the Hapimag resort for just over 3 weeks.
The whole site was quiet and peaceful - really relaxing.
It felt totally safe, as it is a gated community, with access via a manned gate.
There is a lovely pool with plenty of loungers; table football; billiards table; table tennis; tennis and basketball courts; small gym; volleyball, plus another pool next to the clubhouse. A children's play area is near the pool, and another one is near the lake. There is also free Wi-Fi access, and if there is anything you need to print, reception are happy to help.
The house itself had everything we could possibly need. There was an open-plan living space downstairs, with a kitchen area, and dining and sitting areas, which overlooked our own private patio with table and chairs. The kitchen was well equipped with all you would need for self catering. I was delighted there was a separate laundry room, housing a huge, easy to use washer and dryer. Iron and board were also provided. (Very important when staying for a while!)
Upstairs comprised of 3 double bedrooms (one en-suite, with a balcony), plus another bathroom. The beds were huge, and very comfy! An allocated parking spot was right in front of the house.
The whole place was spacious, clean and well looked after. As a family of 4, with children aged 11 and 14, it was great we were able to have plenty of space, without feeling like we were confined and getting in eachother's way!
Bedding and towels (including swim towels) were changed every 7 days. Staff were cheerful and helpful, with nothing being too much trouble.
Any problems were sorted promptly - eg the lid on the kitchen bin wasn't closing properly, but was replaced within an hour of mentioning it, and when there was a problem with the safe, it was sorted straightaway.
It wasn't too far to drive to Disney World and Universal, which were the main places we visited, many times. Supermarkets, restaurants and other local attractions are all nearby too, though you need a car or taxi.
I would highly recommend a stay here at Hapimag. It is the nicest place my family and I have ever stayed, and would love to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the American way of life with your family in the Sunshine State of Florida. Improve your golf handicap or enjoy some time with Mickey Mouse during your holidays in Orlando and enjoy the constant sunshine in the process. Both the Atlantic coast and the Gulf of Mexico are only one to two hours' drive from the Hapimag Resort Orlando in Lake Berkley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hapimag Resort Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hapimag Orlando - Lake Berkley Hotel Kissimmee
- Lake Berkley Orlando
- Hapimag Resort Orlando Kissimmee, Florida