Stayed here 4 nights with my wife. The two of us got a 6 persons apartment, so lots of space! The park has a nice swimming pool, computers and printers free available for guests!
Close to major attractions Disney wirld and Universal studios. Kennedy space center is about 1 hour drive (recommend going here, really nice!). Also close to a couple of Everglades airboat adventure tours.
Lots of parking space in front t of apartment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the American way of life with your family in the Sunshine State of Florida. Improve your golf handicap or enjoy some time with Mickey Mouse during your holidays in Orlando and enjoy the constant sunshine in the process. Both the Atlantic coast and the Gulf of Mexico are only one to two hours' drive from the Hapimag Resort Orlando in Lake Berkley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hapimag Resort Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hapimag Orlando - Lake Berkley Hotel Kissimmee
- Lake Berkley Orlando
- Hapimag Resort Orlando Kissimmee, Florida