“Very nice rental”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Secret Key Villa

Secret Key Villa on the lovely resort of Emerald Island with private south-facing pool and spa.
Private pool and spa next to conservaton woodland Living room with large flat screen tv
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Private pool and spa next to conservaton woodland
Living room with large flat screen tv
Living and dining area
Dining table for that special occasion
Fully equipped kitchen
Breakfast bar overlooking kitchen area
Breakfast table looking onto living area
Master king bedroom
Master knig bedroom with flat screen tv and dvd player
Master bedroom en-suite
Queen bedroom with flat screen tv and dvd player
Queen bedroom en-suite
Twin bedroom with flat screen tv and dvd player
Second twin bedroom with flat screen tv and dvd player
Family bathroom
Heated pool and spa with large decking area
Hours of sunshine for relaxing around the pool
Relax, drink and dine in the Florida sunshine
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Jaron F
“Very nice rental”
Reviewed 29 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018
people found this review helpful

This was a wonderful rental - plenty of room, full kitchen, washer and dryer, and best of all, a screened in pool. We paid to have the pool heated and had a great time swimming. We also ate many of our meals on the back porch. This condo is close to many golf courses, all of the parks (we went to Sea World) and is only an hour to the beach.

30 Jan 2018
Many thanks for your comments and we are glad that you enjoyed your stay. The location of the resort is very popular as, like you have mentioned, it is well situated close to the parks,to major roads and of course, to some excellent golf courses. Best regards, Gary
TrailBlaz...
“Enjoyed our stay!”
Reviewed 3 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

My family and I enjoyed our stay here! Very clean had everything we needed for our stay!
Beds are comfortable! I will most definitely stay here again in the future! Staff is excellent as well! Very close to the parks and shopping!!!

18 Jan 2018
Many thanks for your comments and we are really pleased that you enjoyed your stay. I will pass on your kind words to the management company and concierge desk at the resort. Hope we can be of assistance again in the near future. Best regards.
Reviewed 12 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

Your age range 50-64
26 Nov 2017
I am pleased that everything was to your satisfaction. The resort is certainly well run and well organised and is definitely one of the best resorts in the area. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you wish to return in the near future. Best regards - Gary
NorthStar...
“Perfect Villa near Disney”
Reviewed 8 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

The location is great and the Emerald Island community is amazing. The Villa was perfect for our family. My grandchildren loved the pool and swam everyday. We were close to Disney, many restaurants and shopping. Gary the owner was very helpful during our stay. I would recommend this villa and would love to come back again.

19 Nov 2017
I am pleased to hear everything was to your satisfaction for your stay. Yes, it is certainly a great location and the resort is not too busy and commercial. Very many thanks for your kind comments and please do not hesitate to contact me if you wish to return sometime in the near future.
Vacatione...
“Phenomenal Stay Will Book Again!”
Reviewed 11 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

This villa had the best location and service I've ever experienced. It was extremely clean and comfortable to be in. Any questions or concerns I had were answered quickly and things were done in a timely manner! Being here made my vacation much more worth while being that I travel with my elderly parents who are handicapped it was extremely easy to maneuver them in the home. I highly recommend to anyone traveling with elderly parents or children. Thank you to the owner for this extraordinary experience. I've already recommended family and friends.

1 Aug 2017
Many thanks for your kind comments. Yes, the location is definitely a big plus and the resort is superbly managed and operated. We are glad your parents found getting around the home was not a problem. Best regards.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing