“A++++”
other travellers have booked this property
Tropical Floridian landscaping Spacious sitting area
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Tropical Floridian landscaping
Spacious sitting area
Open plan dining area
View from the open plan kitchen
Breakfast bar
Fully equiped kitchen
Downstairs half bath
Master bedroom with exterior deck
Master en-suite bathroom
Deck with chairs and table off Master bedroom
Second bedroom with queen bed
Third bedroom with two twin beds
Resort clubhouse only 200 yrds away
Beautiful landscape lighting
Surrounded by immaculately groomed grounds
Sunny clubhouse pool
Warm and inviting clubhouse spa
Main entrance fountain feature
Modern and updated clubhouse gym
Fantastic main feature fountain
24/7 main gate security entrance
Childrens playground
On resort Tennis Courts
Night time fun at the Clubhouse Tikibar
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Adrelle
New York City, New York
“A++++”
Reviewed 24 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013
people found this review helpful

What a wonderful place to stay! I scoured the Orlando/Kissimmee area for about a month to find suitable places to stay. Either everything was too expensive or the complaints scared me. I was so discouraged. I finally happened upon Andy's townhome. I looked at the pictures online and thought they and the reviews were almost too good to be true. However, when I arrived I saw that the pictures actually do not do the place justice. Andy's townhouse is beautiful! When you enter the complex itself it's gorgeous. There is a beautiful little roadway lined with palm trees, a stone sculpted entryway and pretty waterfall designs before you get to the security gate. Security is thorough and extremely nice--always a smile or a wave when going through the gate. The entire place is kept up nicely with lovely other townhomes and houses around. I took my teenage nieces and nephew (twin girls age 16, nephew 15) and when they entered the home they all gasped! The dining table was made up with place settings and the downstairs was open and inviting. We bounced upstairs to the bedrooms that were so clean and cozy, complete with towels in the shape of birds. I had never seen three teens so happy! The whole place was clean (which is an absolute MUST for me). My entire stay was peaceful, quiet and safe. Andy checked in a couple times just to make sure everything was ok which I was very thankful for. And by the way, Andy is a wonderful person to do business with. Cordial, ready to help at the drop of a hat and extremely pleasant. Andy, thank you so much. Do you have homes anywhere else to rent? I would love to deal with you again in the future. This is one of the few times that too good to be true actually was better than expected. PS (I left my iPhone in the townhome and the cleaning staff was very honest. I called the phone and cleaning staff answered it, gave to property manager and mailed it to NY for me). Thanks so much!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The fact that I felt like I was at home.
Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
24 Jul 2013
It was AWSOME to have you as my guest. I'm so glad you received the lost iPhone back so quickly thanks to my cleaning crew :)
I look forward to helping you the next time you are in the Kissimmee/Orlando area.
“Totally amazing holiday.”
Reviewed 3 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013

We found the townhouse perfect for our family if 4, it is clean and well maintained. The resort is 10 mins from disney( using the shortcut in welcome pack) and 20 mins from universal. Gated entrance makes you feel very safe. Community pool area is only a few minutes walk from town house and most of the time was quiet and we had it to ourselves.
Andy was amazing and helped us out greatly when our second week accommodation turned out to be terrible, luckily we were able to go back and enjoy the rest of our holiday in comfort at his townhouse. Thank for a great holiday.

3 Jun 2013
Sally & John,

It was my pleasure to have you and your family as my guests and I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your second week of vacation despite your bad hotel experience. I was happy to help you out of that tight spot and ensure you continued to enjoy your vacation in the Kissimmee/Orlando area. Get home safely!
A TripAdvisor Member
“Our family felt very safe in this community and enjoyed the comf”
Reviewed 14 May 2013 for a stay in April 2013
person found this review helpful

The staff was very accommodating. We were giving great instructions on how to check in and out with ease. The home was well equipped with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms and with only a short walk to the pool. There is a strip mall only a couple of blocks from the resort that has a grocery store and other amenities. The one thing I like best about this resort was how safe we felt since it's a gated community and also, the other residence or vistors where very friendly.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
14 May 2013
Starr,

Thank you for your review! I'm glad you and your family had a great vacation at my home and Emerald Island Resort. Please do not hesitate to contact me again for your future rental needs.
Illinois
Reviewed 25 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
25 Mar 2013
Bernice,
Thank you for the kind review. It was my pleasure to have you as a guest in my Emerald Island Townhome and please do not hesitate to contact me if your plans take you back to the Orlando/Kissimmee area in the future.
“a great stay !”
Reviewed 2 January 2013 for a stay in December 2012

Nice, clean, and safe place to stay. Andy goes out of his way to make sure you're as comfortable as possible. The only thing he couldn't do was get my employer to give me an extra week of vacation ;) Hope to return some day, we knew the place was a winner as soon as we arrived ! Thank you andy for making our stay everything we hoped for.

Ted

2 Jan 2013
Ted

It was my pleasure to have you and your family as my guest. Please do not hesitate to contact me again if you need a great place to stay right next to Disney in the future.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing