“Thanksgiving Vacation”

Westgate Towers Resort
Ranked #34 of 155 Hotels in Kissimmee
Reviewed 8 December 2017

Great service! excellent facilities. the water park was awesome had a great time with my daughter. overall was a great experience. guess services went out their way to make us feel welcome. Specially Ashley Grimes. Thanks!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Josean B
WestgateGuestRels, Guest Relations Manager at Westgate Towers Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We are always pleased to hear when our beautiful facilities and our courteous staff were able to provide you with an excellent vacation. Is great how much you enjoyed the water park and the service provided by Ashley. We look forward to your next stay at our resort.

Allie

Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

My family and I have been displaced for months I have been in many hotels throughout Central Florida. Then I stumbled upon The Westgate Towers Team! The team consist of reservations Erik Sandberg and Chantal Murray, and Westgate Towers staff! Special shout to Sara, Genesis, and Nathaly!!! YOU ALL ROCK!! You guys never made me feel bad about my situation but offered to help!! I pray many blessings upon you and your households for your passion to help when you did not have to do it♥

Again, THANK YOU!!
D.WRIGHT

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Deborah W
WestgateGuestRels, Guest Relations Manager at Westgate Towers Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience. Nothing pleases us more than to hear when members of our staff were friendly and able to make your visit with us a pleasurable one. We appreciate that you brought these employees to our attention as we will be sure to recognize them. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to exceed your expectations again soon!

Nahi.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

We arrived late on Friday around 11 to get our two separate king suites that we had already been charged for to be told that they were over booked and they had no rooms available. They sent us over to a sister hotel West Gate Towers Villas to find a line of over 200 people that was out the door to get a room after 2 hours of waiting around 2 am we ended up with one room. It was horrible!! They could care less. Don’t stay here avoid the heartache.

Stayed: November 2017
3  Thank marlene247419
WestgateGuestRels, Guest Relations Manager at Westgate Towers Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We do apologize that this happened and can assure you that this is not the norm. We did experience some issues that caused a delay at check-in that was a bit overwhelming. Our dedicated team worked to check everyone into the resort as quickly as possible and to work to make amends. We apologize again for this inconvenience.

Anja

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Booked through booking.com. I knew I would be checking in late so i made sure my check in time says 2am. After a 1.5 hr drive from Tampa, I was welcomed by a rude lady from the front desk. The moment I told her I was here to check in, she insisted i did not have a reservation and they were oversold for the night. I showed my confirmation and still they insisted my reservation was "pending" since i hadn't been charged yet. Ive booked through booking. Com before and you put ur card info to hold the room... Then pay when you get to the room. The lady called a supv whom didn't help at all. They did not care about the inconvenience. They referred me to their sister hotel, and ofcourse they didn't check availability beforehand. So i called and was told they were sold out.. as were all of the other hotels in the area. Although i had booked and confirmed my room, somehow i was kicked out. I had to drive back to tampa at 330 in the am. I will never come back to any Westgate resort. I will make sure the president of the company is aware of his hotel policy.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
7  Thank ahernandez526
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

My family stayed at this resort for 3 days/2 nights while we were in town for Universal Studios. Overall we were satisfied, however we did have a few issues. The check in process was lengthy. I had to visit 3 different desks to complete the process. The first desk was for check in, the second was a "welcome desk" that gave me an information packet and tried to sign me up for a tour of one of thier properties for discount tickets and the third desk was a person who showed me a map of where my room was. I can't tell you exactly how long the whole process took, but it seemed like forever because we arrived late and my kids were hungry and tired from the drive. At check in I had upgraded to a villa (I originally booked a double bed room online.) The attendant wrote the origional room number on the key card, so after taking all of our luggage to the 3rd floor (we are over-packers) and thinking that I had de-magnetized the key card with my phone (which has happened to me before) my husband went to the lobby, where they told him we were actually on the 4th floor. The room itself was beautiful and spacious with a full size kitchen, dining area, and living room. The couch folded out to a queen size bed and there was a screened patio with sliding doors that open wide enough to make it feel like part of the living area. The bedroom came with a king size bed, a separate shower and large Jacuzzi tub. The decor and televisions are slightly out dated, but functional. Going back to the Jacuzzi tub, We tried to use it on the 1st night and found out that the cold water did not work. Maintenance was sent up very quickly. He left and returned with a second maintenance person. As it had gotten really late they concluded that they would come back in the morning. Management was nice enough to waive our upgrade fees for the length of our stay. The tub was fixed the next day. The location is very convenient to Disney parks, it is a longer drive to universal, but they do offer shuttles. There are 3 pools, an arcade, and a playground on site. Very close to shopping. Had we had a better experience I would have given it one more star (or circle). The staff was really great. Everyone that we talked to was very friendly and helpful, from the front desks to the maintenance men. I feel that based on the staff and the size and cleanliness of the room, I would stay here again to give it another chance.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Ruth R
WestgateGuestRels, Guest Relations Manager at Westgate Towers Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are thrilled to know that you enjoyed the comfort of your accommodations as well as our timely efforts to address any concerns within your unit. We are also glad to know that you enjoyed our ideal resort location nearby many theme parks and attractions. Our goal is to provide a visit that is both enticing and enjoyable. We are always looking for new ways to improve and the input we receive from our guests is the best way to do just that. We certainly hope that we have the opportunity to restore your confidence in us and hope to see you again soon.

Luna