“Lovely place to stay, secure and very quite”
other travellers have booked this property
Lounge Diner Kitchen
Twin bedroom
Twin bedroom
Main pool by clubhouse
Playground
Small pool close to house
Street view
Clubhouse Interior
Tennis/Basketball/Volleyball courts
Fitness Gym
Lake view
lake view
main pool view from clubhouse
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Chaddersk
York, United Kingdom
“Lovely place to stay, secure and very quite”
Reviewed 29 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

Stayed here for 16 nights, lovely place to stay, secure and quite. House situated across from swimming pool area so ideal just to walk over from house. Very clean area and well maintained.
Ideally situated from Disney parks, easy to get to, supermarket shopping minutes away. We had three nights away at hotels on gulf coast but it was just lovely just to get away from Kissimee area for the sun bathing on the lovely white sand, just as we remembered from our several visits to Florida over the years, looking forward to our return early next year, and will check for spaces at Robs house. Also Rob returned deposit very quickly, thanks to Rob.

Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Carl B
Highland Lakes, New Jersey
“AMAZING EXPERIENCE”
Reviewed 18 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

This vacation rental was so roomy and comfortable comes fully equip with all necessities. Two bathrooms and washer and dryer right in the place. My family had such a great experience. Definitely will be staying here in the future for sure!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the cleanliness and very roomy
Liked least: nothing everything was amazing
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 65+
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Clbrtwewi...
Redwood City, California
“Good Stay - Beware Email Spam”
Reviewed 12 August 2015 for a stay in December 2014

I have to unfortunately change what I would have rated this (3-4 stars) to 2 stars due to the multitude of spam/phishing emails I have been receiving from the owner of this unit. Please exercise caution if you choose to make a booking here. Robert did communicate to me that he was not sending these scam emails, after I received the first one. I explained that if it occurred again I'd be changing my review. I have received at least one more since then and it really concerns me that someone with a listing on Tripadvisor is intentionally (or unintentionally) sending out scammy emails to former and potential tenants/customers. I stayed here in December.... our business should have been done after our transaction and stay. Hopefully you can identify & fix your email issue soon if you're not purposefully sending them out. I cannot recommend this rental due to the nature of these emails at the present time.

-------------------------------------------

I stayed here for a week in December 2014 and it was a pleasant stay - comfortable, clean, close proximity to local and area attractions, several grocery stores nearby. I traveled with my husband and sister-in-law and we only used 2 of the 3 upstairs rooms. My biggest concern while there was that there was a lot of odor/mildew/mold in the bathtub, which made using the hot tub part of the Whirlpool tub in the master bedroom gross and unappealing. The kitchen was in really good condition and we all enjoyed having that and the common area (living room area) to enjoy on our downtime.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: living room/common areas were nice
Liked least: scam emails
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Daniel Z
São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil
“Nice location, great house and very affordable”
Reviewed 28 July 2015 for a stay in December 2013
person found this review helpful

I traveled with my family to Orlando and decided to rent this townhouse because is definitely a best deal than go to a hotel. We just wanted a place to bath and sleep, and we get a great house to our vacation.

For a 10 days, we got a great time there. The condo is very beautiful, there's a lake near the townhouse with a nice nature landscape. After visit all the parks there, was great to return home and get a hot shower and sleep in a comfortable bed. I could stay here for the next vacations. Rob was very dedicated and helped me in everything I wanted.

To a five star review, Rob must get a internet wifi (I think now he got this!) and some pans in the kitchen. Just that. I recomend this place to stay with your family.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, space, directions.
Liked least: No e-commerce delivering allowed, few pans on the kitchen
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
91JohnnyB
Rochester, New York
“Wonderful Stay”
Reviewed 21 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015

Clean ,well equipped condo in a secure complex . This is the 2nd time that we have stayed here and we once again enjoyed ourselves immensely

Liked best: good value
Liked least: we couldn't stay longer
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing