“Wonderful family vacation”
other travellers have booked this property
View of downstairs from the livingroom
The Entrance to Heritage Key Villas
Ariel shot of Heritage Key Villas
Driveway into Heritage Key Villas
Heritage Key- heated pool
Pool view from sitting in the Jacuzzi
Childrens play area
Screened in back patio.
View of Kitchen and dining area
Shared bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

JVB
North York, Ontario
“Wonderful family vacation”
Reviewed 27 February 2011 for a stay in February 2011

A beautiful and spacious condo. My daughter, 5 year old grandson and myself had a great week at this place. I will definately stay at this place again!! It is very clean and tidy with a pool, hot tub and a park. I liked the fact that it is close to everything but not close enough to be overwhelmed by traffic and noise.
This place is very budget friendly...the only things you need are clothes.

Travelling group: Family with Young Children
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups
27 Feb 2011
Jackie...it was a pleasure having you stay with us and I am so happy you all had a great time.
ciles
Grafton, Canada
“lots of space for our party of five”
Reviewed 23 February 2011 for a stay in February 2011

Our stay at the Blackley Inn was great with no complaints. Dorothy was very accommodating with check in and out dates and provided brochures to help us plan our stay. With five in our group we found her condo to be clean, well maintained and comfortable with lots of space.
The condo was just a short walk away from the clubhouse (where internet access was accessible), pool and hot tub. The grounds were clean and people friendly and it was very quite at night.
We really had a nice week in Kissimmee and found Dorothy's little added touches to be very welcoming.

Travelling group: Family with Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists
A TripAdvisor Member
“Very spacious and comfortable.”
Reviewed 8 January 2011 for a stay in August 2010

We loved staying at this beautiful condo. We felt so much at home, we didn't want to leave. It has a great open concept that was very comfortable. I found it to be a very relaxing environment after our fun loaded days at nearby Disney and Sea World with my new family.

Liked best: Relaxed atmosphere
Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Luxury-minded travelers
8 Jan 2011
John, So glad you decided to spend your honeymoon with your whole new family and stayed at The Blackley Inn. I can't think of a better way to spend a honeymoon. Hope you will tell all your friends about my place. Thanks again .
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Place”
Reviewed 8 January 2011 for a stay in February 2010

We stayed at this house in Feb 2010. We were impressed by the size of the place. It's beautiful, clean and very tidy. We loved that it was close to Disney World. We were 100% satisified and would absolutely recommend it.

Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Ontario
Reviewed 7 January 2011 for a stay in May 2010

Travelling group: Family with young children
7 Jan 2011
Thanks Abby!...the same goes of you and Chad, it was a delight having you there and making new wonderful friends and new neighbours.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing