“Disney World is so much fun!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Portuguese first
Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Disney World is so much fun!”
Reviewed 4 February 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Our family of 4 flew to Orlando for my son's 8th birthday. With a recommendation from a friend, we decided to look for a vacation home instead of a hotel. Low and behold : great bargain! The home was as clean as a hotel, more towels than we needed. Best of all, really really close to Disney World. From now on, no more hotels for us!

Ohio
Reviewed 9 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013
people found this review helpful

“Perfect Getaway”
Reviewed 9 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013
person found this review helpful

My husband and another couple spent a wonderful, restful May week at this lovely townhome. It is nicely decorated with comfy furnitures and a fully equipped kitchen. This location is also the best in the area. We plan to return next year to enjoy another week at this great place.

“Nice Home”
Reviewed 29 May 2013 for a stay in April 2013
person found this review helpful

This home was nicely furnished and very clean. Making the booking online was easy and hassel free. We were very satistified. This property offers great value for the money, not in the super busy tourist area but very close to Disney. We definitely recommend this home to our friends and family.

Dallas
Reviewed 25 May 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$ 55
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing