“Excellent”
other travellers have booked this property
IMG_1398.JPG
IMG_1398.JPG
Dinning Room
IMG_1415.JPG
IMG_1439.JPG
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Excellent”
Reviewed 17 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013

This house is beautiful. I had no problems while staying here and I plan on staying here again.
I recommend renting thru this owner. This house is very very clean. You will not want to leave!!!

Maywood
Reviewed 16 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013

“Awesome Stay!”
Reviewed 16 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013

I highly recommend(and have already) this location for anyone traveling to the area. I had the pictures of the home but was still amazed when I walked in. From the front door all the way out to the pool. It was home away from home. We were a party of 9 and accomodations were perfect! Enough bathrooms for everyone and loved the master suite! Very clean, very spaceous and had all we needed right there in the house. Needless to say, no one wanted to leave. This will definitely be our choice of stay whenever we are in Florida!

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Fantastic Villa with everything you will need”
Reviewed 7 November 2012 for a stay in October 2012

Penny lane was perfect , twelve of us arrived in Kissimmee in October and the villa was exactly what we needed for our trip. The house is very modern and is visible from the moment you walk in you can see that the house is furnished to a very high standard. The owners Julie and Lyle have included everything you would need for a stay at penny lane from the games room to the pool to the cutlery and bed linen. We had a BBQ which was great as some days we were to tired to go out , the pool was great and also has a jacuzzi and the house had wifi access , the kitchen is well equipped with plenty of cutlery and crockery and also a large fridge freezer. The rooms are spacious with very comfortable beds and the TVs have every channel you can think of! The location for us was great we hired a large vehicle that seated 15 and restaurants and a supermarket are only about 5 minutes away, Disney is about a 10-15 minute drive with the other parks a bit further on. Emerald Island is a secure gated community with security at the gate we felt completely safe during our stay. When I began to plan this trip Penny Lane was one of the first villas I found when I was looking for accommodation and in my opinion no other house that was large enough for us compared to it! The owner Julie is fantastic and gave us some great advice for our trip and was quick in replying to our emails. Overall I don't think you can beat this villa , it really made our holiday and we can't wait to stay again!

A TripAdvisor Member
“More than we expected-Wonderful!”
Reviewed 24 September 2010 for a stay in July 2010
person found this review helpful

We had a great time during our stay at Emerald Island Resort. The photos definitely don't do the villa justice. We would highly recommend this property rental to all. Great place for a family get together. Lots of space, the pool (and spa) add an extra touch for relaxing or just spending the day being lazy (great to come "home" to after a long warm day at nearby tourist attractions).Not far to drive to all the fun attractions ( Disney , Sea World, Epcot, etc. ) but yet out far enough to be away from the rat race. Close to grocery store, pharmacy, gas stations and several places to eat out.
The house was very clean, and had everything we needed for our stay. Beautifully decorated with plenty of room to move around without bumping into each other.
We were absolutely pleased with our stay here
and look forward to returning! Ahhh sweet peace!
We also found the Emerald Island clubhouse to be fun & entertaining along with exercise equipment, pool, sauna,
hot tub, and kids/teens entertainment. (Don't forget the popcorn!)
This bears repeating- We would stay here again!

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: Peaceful, cool, and comfortable
Liked least: N/A
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing