“A wonderful Staycation destination!”
Review of Euphoria

Euphoria
Ranked #40 of 778 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Reviewed 28 May 2021

I am very impressed with the Maragritaville property. We were over for a short trip from Clearwater this past week and had an amazing experience at the Euphoria restaurant. Our bartender/server was Jaime, she was such a delight and very hospitable. She suggested my husband and I try one of their specialty cocktails, I had the blueberry lemonade, which was delicious! Jaime also suggested the lobster bisque, which was perfect. For dinner, I had the Filet Oscar, it was cooked perfectly and was so flavorful. It was a pretty busy evening, but our bartender Jaime was always there to check on us and make sure we had everything we needed. We will definitely be back soon!

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (103)

Reviewed 23 May 2021 via mobile

If you’re coming to Euphoria you have to come see Jaime! The service is great they have unlimited mimosas in the breakfast time. The food is great from inlets on morning to steak at night! Great vibes! Friendly service, smiles even with a mask!

Reviewed 22 May 2021

Great bar!! Ask Jaime to make you a Gentleman Manhattan. It’s ‍♂️‍♂️

Also grab the Gouda grits

Reviewed 19 May 2021 via mobile

Came here on a Wednesday evening and Jamie was the best! Excellent and fantastic service. The Mango coconut Margarita of the day was phenomenal! Totally recommend!

Reviewed 17 May 2021

This is your usual tourist trap restaurant, with the exception of a friendly server, and I would avoid it. My family and I came here last night for dinner and the food left a lot to be desired as half of it was good and the other half not so much. We ordered a combination of a couple of New York strip steaks and two pasta dishes with marinara sauce. The pasta had a good flavor, but the two steaks we ordered medium rare came out with one as rare and the other as medium well / well done: we would have sent them back, but since it took a long time (and it wasn’t very crowded) we chalked it up to a learning experience. Ironically, both steaks were very tough and it looked like someone was sawing it just to cut into it. To top it off, one of my family members who ate part of the medium well / well done steak had stomach issues all night because of it.

I realize there are other options surrounding the resort, but with limited choices onsite you take a chance. I would hop in the car and look to somewhere else and try one of the many options surrounding Margaritaville.