“Fantastic!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed 12 March 2010 for a stay in October 2009

I taveled with my husband and two boys 13 and 7 and stayed for a week. The place was spacious clean ans well kept the 2 bathrooms were a plus for getting ready and who can beat your own kitchen and laundry!!!! After staying in a condo I will never again stay at hotel with my family during a vacation. Everyone had a fabulous time with plenty of room to relax. The only complaint my kids had was that the water slide looked a lot better in the picture but the pool was great!!!! Definately reccomended!!!!!

A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Location and Amenities”
Reviewed 3 March 2010 for a stay in November 2009

We were very pleased with our accommadations and the friendly service that was provided by your office and the staff at the Windsor Hills Resort.

The beautiful complex pool was perfect in every respect for family members of all ages.

I would recommend your organization to all friends planning a vacation in the Orlando area.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing