“Fabulous Accommodations and Excellent...”
other travellers have booked this property
Master Bedroom Bathroom
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Master Bedroom
Bathroom
Second Bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 22 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
YaShica B
“Fabulous Accommodations and Excellent Hospitality!!”
Reviewed 15 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

I love the accommodations Carmen and Manny really were awesome!! Great service the condo was spacious it was enough room for my entire family.The condo is also located in a gated community for additional security!! Very safe and quiet location.The condo is right by Disney like 5 mins away. Very close to Orlando where we frequently visited during our stay!! Overall I would rate my experience as 20 if possible!!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
16 Apr 2016
Thank you Ya' Shiva. You and family are welcome back anytime.
vivvy2016
Durham, North Carolina
“Above and Beyond My Expections”
Reviewed 6 April 2016 for a stay in March 2016

I was skeptical booking this property online even though it had excellent reviews. Manny was great and very prompt answering any questions I had by email or phone. I am so glad we booked it. The property is exactly as described, in a safe gated community close to Disney. The townhouse itself is spacious and clean. It has a fully equipped kitchen and laundry. We had three teenagers and they loved it.

I would recommend this to families because we were able to save money by preparing our meals. It was also nice to have a washer and dryer so that we did not have to come back home with suitcases full of dirty clothes. There is also a Walmart not far from the property where we purchased food and Disney souvenirs.

The best thing about this property is that it is clean and spacious. I usually hate traveling with the kids now that they are teenagers because of cramped hotel suites. Here they all had their own space even though we spent most of our time at the parks. Manny and his staff are great and very responsive to any questions or problems we had. Overall this was a very enjoyable visit to Orlando.

Liked best: How Clean and spacious it was
Travelling group: Teenagers
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
7 Apr 2016
Thank you Vivian. I am glad we were able to have you use our vacation homes.
maurart20...
Springfield, Massachusetts
“Switch and bait”
Reviewed 2 April 2016 for a stay in February 2016

Was promised a beautiful rental in Kissimmee but a week before our vacation we were told that the property was not available and had to settle for something else. The furniture was old and cheap. Something you would find in a thrift store. The patio was very small and the table was filthy. The appliances were good. The bed in the master bedroom was creaky. Although there was a sign about children being supervised in the pool area we found this to be untrue as children at the pool unsupervised and running and riding skateboards and bikes in the poolarea. Thus we only used the twice in 2 months. Had to wait for a week to get key to mailbox although I told the rental agent months ahead that I wwould need a mailbox.

Liked best: Appliances were good
Liked least: Condo was dark
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
17 Apr 2016
Bob,
We did everything we could. The unit you had booked was the one you got- same community same layout. I did upgrade you earlier but unfortunately that did not pan as owner wanted to stay some weeks during your stay. The furniture is new and nice- yes we buy from Stores like American Signature and Rooms to Go- if you feel to have a furniture when a sofa costs thousands of dollars you will not be able to get for the price you paid- I did get patio furniture put out there for you even though we do not do that in most homes. Mailbox - we had applied to the post box to get a key issued but it took them time - not in our control. I know you were inconvenienced - I had given you a better way - to have your mail and packages shipped to my manager. About the pool - kids will be there: obviously kids and adults will be there. These are not private pool homes.

Again me and my manager did everything to make you happy - in fact you even told my manager all was good. you emailed me and asked about deposit and as soon as the deposit was refunded you posted these comments.

Any way I wish you good luck and good wishes.
Prayers for your family and good health for you.
Thanks Manny
fullhouse...
El Paso
“Pleased beyond belief!”
Reviewed 19 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

I hate writing reviews, but I decided to do it for this place. We drove from Texas to Florida for our big Disney World vacation. We stopped in a few places before settling with Manny. From all our stays, this was beyond the best. Traveling with 3 young kids and 2 small dogs, my husband and I couldn't have found a better place. This place was so close to everything. We even left the park to come for lunch and walk the dogs (FYI small backyard in the back that made it easy for my kids to walk them), and then went back. Drive to Disney was less than 15 mins- maybe 10. It all depend what park we visited for the day. Legoland was the "farthest" about a 40 min drive. I loved! the fact that there was a washer and dryer in the house. Full kitchen set up with everything we needed. Price was perfect compare to everything we got for it and location. We did have one problem the first day, but Manny and his team solved it asap. Communication was outstanding. Our kids loved their room. To make this short- our vacation will be something to remember for years to come. From the parks to our stay with Manny. Thanks for everything guys. I will definitely recommend this place to everyone!

Sylvia555...
Welland, Canada
“Great affordable, close to theme parks”
Reviewed 11 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

Thanks Manny,
For the first awesome experience, of Florida housing rental. Close to all theme parks, also other amenities.
Spacious clean 3 bedroom unit, in safe gated community. Everything you need , just like home.
We were a party of 5, including 2 small children ages 3 and 4.
I would stay again and will definitely recommend, this place to others.
Had a fantastic time at Disney
Thanks again

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The spacious unit and the closeness to the parks
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing