“An absolutely outstanding villa in a prime...”
other travellers have booked this property
Late afternoon lakeside relaxation!
Another beautiful day!  View from INSIDE looking out with triple slider doors open = AWESOME! Enjoy breathtaking sunsets!!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Enjoy breathtaking sunsets!!
Exterior of home... it's larger than you think!  1,700 sq.ft. w/open floor plan!
New Smart TV and entertainment unit, overlooking pool and lake!
Living room with new Smart TV - amazing picture!
Living area - triple slider doors open wide to access pool!
Full kitchen with everything!  Open floor plan to dining / living areas w/view!
Dining area - open flow floor plan!  Seats 10 inside + 4 right outside on Lanai!
Entry / Hallway... WELCOME!!
Just for fun!
Hallway between kitchen and living area, into master bedroom
Master bedroom - king pillow top mattress, TV, en-suite bathroom, access to pool!
Master bedroom, en-suite full bath with soaker tub, lake view, TV, and pillowtop king mattress!
Master en-suite bathroom with oversized soaker tub!
Master Bathroom
Master Bathroom w/oversized Roman Tub
View from Master bedroom
Front Queen bdrm w/view of reserve across the street, TV, Shares full bath w/adjoining twin room
Front Queen Bedroom with View, TV, shares Jack/Jill full bathroom, quiet reserve across the street
Jack and Jill Bedroom, shares bath with front Queen bedroom
Jack and Jill Bathroom w/shower enclosure
Jack and Jill Bathroom w/shower enclosure
Surfer bedroom!  TV, right off the hallway full bathroom
Bathroom off the hallway / surfer bedroom / kitchen area, separate vanities
Bathroom off the hallway / surfer bedroom / kitchen area, separate vanities
Looking in from pool / patio
Outdoor bistro height lanai with ceiling fan
Enclosed patio lanai with fan, new lounge chairs (cushions available)
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Pool fun!
Recent adorable guest... with an audience!
OCT - Mama & 2 baby cranes visiting me 1/2 hr poolside - taken from camera phone thru screening ;-)
Gated Entrance to Beautiful Sunset Lakes
Fishing Dock Near Front Entrance
Sunset Lakes Playground
Sunset Lakes Community Pool
Roadway in front of home after a big storm!
Quiet Reserve Across the Street
Mid-sunset... approx. 8pm in May
Our buddy coming to bid us farewell the day we had to leave... knowing we had bread to share!
Recent guests... yes, there really are fish in the lake! (catch and release)
Layout of Villa
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 96 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“An absolutely outstanding villa in a prime location! Superb!!!”
Reviewed 15 May 2011 for a stay in April 2011

What a beautiful vacation home. We were very impressed with the décor, cleanliness, and overall "homey" feeling. Our fifth trip to Orlando and this was the nicest villa we've stayed in! Very short drive to disney, and when we weren't at the parks we were in the lovely pool! The lake was fabulous, lovely to stroll down to the pier and do a spot of fishing in the evening. Also superb communication with the villa owners; we would definitely return for another visit, and would have no hesitation in recommending this beautiful home to all our friends. Thank you so much Laree for allowing us to stay in your outstanding home!

Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
“Excelente!!!”
Reviewed 18 April 2011 for a stay in March 2011

10/10...They really know how to treat their guess's. It is perfectly located in a very nice neighborhood. The house it's very spacious and counts with all you will need for a great vacation.
I will definitely recommend it to my family and friends.

Your age range 35-44
Ont ;Canada
Reviewed 28 December 2010 for a stay in November 2010

Your age range 55-64
“Awesome!”
Reviewed 13 December 2010 for a stay in August 2010

I can't say enough good about the lake house. It was wonderful. My two daughters, their husbands, and 4-year-old grandson stayed one week at the lake house while visiting Disney World and other attractions nearby.
The house was spacious and was better than any condo we have ever stayed in anywhere. I hope to go back again this fall if I can get everyone together.
Our plan was to go to the Beach one day. After swimming in the pool at the lake house, no one mentioned going to the pool again.
The owners are wonderful as is the management. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The little tips that were passed along made our trip even better. I just can't say enough good things about it.

Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 55-64
A TripAdvisor Member
“All the comforts of home!”
Reviewed 12 December 2010 for a stay in November 2010

This home had everything to make our vacation run smoothly. We felt safe in the gated community, the lake behind the house was serene, the pool inviting, the kitchen was stocked with every pot and pan you'd need, the W/D was very convenient so we didn't have to pack as much and we can't say enough about the owners... they were so helpful, friendly, easy to contact and courteous. Dh was able to work at the house with the cable modem and we were able to bring our beloved family dog. We couldn't have asked for anything more :) We'll be back!! (Wish it was now!!) Thanks again for making our last minute/spontaneous vacation a huge success! :)

Your age range 25-34
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing