“Suited us well”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
“Suited us well”
Reviewed 20 October 2012 for a stay in October 2012
person found this review helpful

This house suited us well for the most part. Nice set up, nice furniture, great pool area. There was no xbox on our stay (which was a selling point for me with teenage boys), however there was playstation and wii. No mini-fridge in the pool area or game room. The pool alarm is a hard thing to get used to, but if FL law says its necessary, then we accept that. Ground maintenance at 7 am on the first morning of our stay wasn't very pleasant (waking up to a weed whacker out the window). It was fairly clean, but some stained bedding and food left in the freezer could be improved. The washer and dryer was a huge plus and we used it a lot. Hot tub wasn't heated for our arrival, wasn't ready until the next day even though we had pre ordered it to be heated. Loyalty staff was very curtious, helpful and kind. I would definitely use loyalty homes again, but probably not this home. Too many personal pictures on the walls, in frames etc for my taste. Although I did really like the way the house was decorated otherwise.

Management Response
20 Oct 2012
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. We apologize that you ran into a few issues, and the website has been updated to accurately describe the features and amenities in the home. Our lawn company is very good, and they are up bright and early to make sure all of the lawns look great each and every week. We can appreciate that it may not be the most pleasant way to wake up in the morning, but they are on a tight schedule that we cannot change.

There is no excuse for food left in the freezer or stained bedding. We apologize that you found this upon arrival, and can assure you this is not how Loyalty leaves our homes. The bedding has been updated.

Again, your feedback is very important to us and we appreciate your comments. We hope to be part of your future vacations, and that you will give us an opportunity to show you the true Loyalty Vacation Home experience.
IL
Reviewed 8 August 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Management Response
8 Aug 2012
Hi Brian

so sorry, I do not know how that was missed, we have exceptional cleaners and we also have an inspector check the house prior to all arrivals, and it seems they both missed this. It proves we are human after all!!! :)
Seriously, thats not acceptable, I am glad you found the rest of the house clean and hope you enjoyed your stay, hope to see you soon.

Thanks
Yvonne
Owner
A TripAdvisor Member
“Well worth every penny!!!”
Reviewed 30 June 2012 for a stay in June 2012

The only thing wrong with our stay at this house was tropical storm Debbie which they Couldnt do anything about. oTher than that I would recommend this house to anyone and would book it again. I only wish the pool heat was more reasonable or included in the price!!
A friend of mine at work has already booked the same house in November of this year over thanksgiving.

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Kent, England
Reviewed 14 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Recommended for:
People with disabilities Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Beautiful house and wonderful for the money!”
Reviewed 25 May 2012 for a stay in April 2012
person found this review helpful

We loved the waterfall in the pool and the hot tub was perfect and heated well. The layout of the house is great and works perfect for a family. we loved that there was access to the pool/hot tub from the master bedroom. The Wii entertained the kids well and it was a perfect place to come home to following a busy day. The hosue was very clean upon arrival and the only thing I would of changed is that there was 17 towels in the dryer and ofcourse they weren't dry. So we made sure to keep up on the laundry so the next family wouldn't have to redry (took 4 hours) all of the towels. Very worth the money and we will stay in another house like this one the next time we go on vacation...Sooo much better than a motel! Loved it!

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing