“Well worth every penny!!!”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

French first
Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Well worth every penny!!!”
Reviewed 30 June 2012 for a stay in June 2012

The only thing wrong with our stay at this house was tropical storm Debbie which they Couldnt do anything about. oTher than that I would recommend this house to anyone and would book it again. I only wish the pool heat was more reasonable or included in the price!!
A friend of mine at work has already booked the same house in November of this year over thanksgiving.

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Kent, England
Reviewed 14 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012
person found this review helpful

People with disabilities Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Beautiful house and wonderful for the money!”
Reviewed 25 May 2012 for a stay in April 2012
person found this review helpful

We loved the waterfall in the pool and the hot tub was perfect and heated well. The layout of the house is great and works perfect for a family. we loved that there was access to the pool/hot tub from the master bedroom. The Wii entertained the kids well and it was a perfect place to come home to following a busy day. The hosue was very clean upon arrival and the only thing I would of changed is that there was 17 towels in the dryer and ofcourse they weren't dry. So we made sure to keep up on the laundry so the next family wouldn't have to redry (took 4 hours) all of the towels. Very worth the money and we will stay in another house like this one the next time we go on vacation...Sooo much better than a motel! Loved it!

MA
Reviewed 21 March 2012 for a stay in March 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
NY
Reviewed 24 January 2012 for a stay in October 2011

A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing