“wonderful time”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

ljupin
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“wonderful time”
Reviewed 15 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

we stayed at alices wonderland from april 5th to april 12th 2016---it was more than i expected the layout of the house was just beautiful. we had no problems; would stay again and recommend to family and friends!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the game room
Liked least: had to rent bb grill
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
16 Apr 2016
Thank you so much for the review. We are always glad to hear that the Loyalty team exceeded our guests expectations. We look forward to booking your next vacation!
Maryland
Reviewed 20 April 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Management Response
20 Apr 2013
We are so happy to hear you all enjoyed your stay! The hot tub is always a guest favorite!
momacar
Allentown, PA
“Beautiful Home in great location”
Reviewed 16 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012
people found this review helpful

The home is as advertised. Nice stone floors, granite counter tops in kitchen, full sized washer/dryer, linens, kitchen utensils, newer baths, & themed rooms. The game room was really nice the kids love the arcade games. The home was spotless on the inside. I was a little disappointed with the pool area.

The pool and spa both needed to be cleaned. The pool needs/needed to be scrubbed and the spa should be drained and disinfected between guests. I did talk to the ladies in the office and they were helpful. The pool guy came out twice to clean the pool and the spa. The pool guy informed us that they do not drain & disinfect between guest. Which seems weird since it isn't that much water and you actually spend more time trying to skim & treat than drain & disinfect. Most places that offer a private hot tub/spa do clean and disinfect between guests. Here there was stuff floating in the spa ( cotton like materials, bugs, and hair) and he just added chemicals and left. I wouldn't have noticed it if I hadn't turned the spa jets on and off before hopping in. I tried to go to the community pool but you need a key to enter and leave, which we was not provided with and I didn't ask for. At that point I just X'ed out the idea and went back to the house.

Overall we did have a great time in the house. This was our first time renting a home and yes I did miss the "room service" lol but every restaurant you can think of is near this home and it is very close to Disney. I wouldn't tell anyone not to rent, if the house came without a pool/spa I would give it 5 stars/dots.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Location and Bathroom upgrades
Liked least: Pool & Spa area
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Orland Park IL
Reviewed 10 June 2012 for a stay in June 2012

People with disabilities Older travelers
Michigan
Reviewed 4 May 2012 for a stay in April 2012

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$ 139
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
Talk to the Manager
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing