“Sooo Relaxing!”
other traveller has booked this property

Review of Cinderellas Castle

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
“Sooo Relaxing!”
Reviewed 11 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013
people found this review helpful

We loved staying here! We have 4 kiddos with one of them being in a wheelchair and this house was wonderful. We even had the flu while we were there :( and I can't imagine the thought of being in a hotel during that time and having a washing machine and dryer was wonderful. It was great having the private pool! When we got there the pool heat wasn't what we had paid for and when I called they had a very nice man there within 20 minutes to get it right. If your not there in the summer I would recommend the premium pool heat because it feels sooo good.

It took us about 15 minutes to get to the Disney parks from the house so we even went back to the house some in the afternoon for a nap and pool time.

We would be happy to use Loyalty Homes again and I have already recommended them to people. Actually we enjoyed our sty so much it was really hard to leave without calling a Realtor, lol.

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Management Response
11 Apr 2013
Sarah,

We hope the whole family has recovered from the flu! Having a washer and dryer in the house does make things so much easier than saving it all for when you get home. We're glad Ted was able to come over and fix the pool heat quickly, he's a star on our team!

The location to Disney is a feature many families rave about, and we're happy to hear you took advantage of the close proximity to the parks!

Thanks for taking a second to tell us about your stay, we can't wait to be part of your next vacation!

-The Loyalty Team
“Wonderful experience”
Reviewed 1 March 2012 for a stay in February 2012
people found this review helpful

Had a fantastic time! The house is in a convenient location, offered everything that we wanted, and was laid out so everyone had enough room to relax. Loved the pool table and pinball game!!!

Recommended for:
People with disabilities Luxury-minded travelers
NY
Reviewed 11 August 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Travelling group: Family with young children
“Spotless Luxury Home”
Reviewed 21 February 2011 for a stay in February 2011
people found this review helpful

Perfect Home, spotless, well maintained and fully equipped. Everything was perfect and we especially loved the games room and pool. Loyalty was very accommodating and we could not have asked for anything more. We own rental properties in Canada and only wish there was an agency like Loyalty for us to use. Highly reccomended. Five Stars for sure.

Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 45-54
Quebec
Reviewed 4 November 2010 for a stay in March 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing