“Wonderful experience”
other traveller has booked this property

Review of Cinderellas Castle

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
“Wonderful experience”
Reviewed 1 March 2012 for a stay in February 2012
people found this review helpful

Had a fantastic time! The house is in a convenient location, offered everything that we wanted, and was laid out so everyone had enough room to relax. Loved the pool table and pinball game!!!

Recommended for:
People with disabilities Luxury-minded travelers
NY
Reviewed 11 August 2011 for a stay in July 2011

“Spotless Luxury Home”
Reviewed 21 February 2011 for a stay in February 2011
people found this review helpful

Perfect Home, spotless, well maintained and fully equipped. Everything was perfect and we especially loved the games room and pool. Loyalty was very accommodating and we could not have asked for anything more. We own rental properties in Canada and only wish there was an agency like Loyalty for us to use. Highly reccomended. Five Stars for sure.

Your age range 45-54
Quebec
Reviewed 4 November 2010 for a stay in March 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
A TripAdvisor Member
“Wonderful time @ Cinderella's Castle”
Reviewed 25 October 2010 for a stay in October 2010
person found this review helpful

We had a wonderful time at Cinderella's Castle. The home was clean, the beds were comfortable, and the location could not be more convenient to Disney. The 5 year old described her Cinderella bedroom as her "dream come true" room.

It wasn't perfect; we kept losing internet service and had a problem with one of the arcade games. But those were minor issues that were outweighed by how much fun we had with the Wii, the pool table, and most of all just being able to be together yet have so much room to spread out.

Loyalty Homes was very easy to deal with. This was our 1st time renting a home and we would recommend both the company and this home to anybody.

Recommended for:
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing