“Disney Playhouse was total and absolute...”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Disney Playhouse

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Becky H
Hurricane, West Virginia
“Disney Playhouse was total and absolute perfection!”
Reviewed 27 January 2016 for a stay in January 2016

I waited for months for this trip. When we finally arrived at the Disney Playhouse I was absolutely amazed. I walked into a beautiful home that was clean and complete with everything my family would need. The pool and hot tub was magnificent. I loved the privacy of the pool. All we needed was our personal belongings and groceries. The Disney Plahouse location was convenient to Disney, shopping, restaurants and grocery stores. We had a family emergency and had to leave early. Loyalty Vacation has been very attentive and kind to our situation. I will definitely work with them again. I cannot wait to go back.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Having a nice place to stay without dealing with a lot of people.
Liked least: There was nothing that was negative
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
2 Feb 2016
Becky, thank you so much for choosing to stay with Loyalty Vacation Homes! We are so glad to hear that you had such a great trip and that the home met all of your needs. We look forward to having you stay in one of our vacation homes again in the future!!
Maggy B
“Wonderful home away from home!”
Reviewed 21 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

This house was perfect in every way! From the pinkish exterior (my favorite color!) to the peacock statue out front (another favorite of mine!). There is a cute little screened in front porch perfect for my morning coffee. The house was immaculate, I felt like I was at home. It had everything we could possibly need and then some. Close to everything, but off the beaten path in a quiet neighborhood. The pool and hot tub were amazing and so private. So happy we were able to bring our 2 dachshunds with to enjoy the trip too. We spent one whole day doing nothing but lying around, swimming, relaxing, and watching tv. It was perfect. Many grocery stores close by. We don't have kids, but it is perfect for kids with tons of games, videos, bikes... I hope to be able to return again soon and I will definitely be telling my friends!
Note! Bring some quarters as it is right off the toll road, the GPS always routed us to the toll road although we finally found alternative and faster routes.

21 Oct 2015
Maggy, thank you so much for choosing Loyalty Vacation Homes for your recent stay by Disney! We know you have many options when you come to Disney for companies to stay with, so we appreciate it. I'm glad that you found the home met all of your needs during your vacation including being in a great location! Here are Loyalty, we pride ourselves on providing quality vacation homes for Disney vacationers. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!!
maureenis...
Lititz, Pennsylvania
“Disney Playhouse was great!”
Reviewed 26 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

This was our third rental from Loyalty and I would again recomend them to anyone. Everything was what we asked for and the convenience of our location was second to none.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
26 Mar 2015
Thank you for your review of Disney Playhouse, we love this home! It's great and the location so convenient to all theme parks and local area Orlando attractions.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Please come back and stay with us at Loyalty Vacation Homes!
aerlich
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Stay”
Reviewed 13 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

We loved our stay at this house. Everything is clean and updated. We loved the pool and private fenced yard. Everything you need is stocked in the home. We enjoy staying in the Loyalty Vacation homes. We will new back here again!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
17 Jun 2014
HI
So glad you all had a great time. Please come back and see us again.
Yvonne
vvanloan
“Great for our family of 6.”
Reviewed 27 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Very nice. We really enjoyed our stay. My only complaint was some mold around the hot tub and pool. The inside nice new and clean. Very close to Disney.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing