“Even better than we expected!!!”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Sunny Oaks

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 24 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Even better than we expected!!!”
Reviewed 4 February 2011 for a stay in January 2011

Sunny Oaks Pool Side was outstanding! The New Master Bedroom was perfect, the king size bed was awesome. My brother and his wife stayed in the bedroom with the New Queen Size Pillow Top Bed, it too was awesome. The thing that is most impressive about Sunny Oaks Pool Side is the location. Very close to all the attractions and restaurants but in a very quite subdivision. The home is spacious and backs up to a conservation area. No houses in the back of this house! Walk out the patio door to the lanai which opens to the pool and spa area. Its easy to see with this pools western exposure why it has the name Sunny Oaks Pool Side!

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54

Your age range 25-34
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
“awesome”
Reviewed 3 July 2010 for a stay in June 2010

space was awesome, Internet was a disgrace need to work that but overall all was cool

Value Check-in / front desk
Liked best: space and pool
Liked least: seats in leaving room
Large groups
A TripAdvisor Member
“What a vacation is suppose to be!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed 9 January 2010 for a stay in December 2009

The kids had a blast! Pool and spa kept them busy when we weren't at the parks and the lani with the outdoor TV in the pool area was great. One of the things we enjoyed was that there is no house in the back. It truly is SUNNY OAKS POOL SIDE! If weather was poor the kids simply went to the game room or watched one of the 7 TV's. When the kids went to bed we had the pool area to ourselves. We were so close to the parks, but this house's location is in a very quite subdivision. This has been a great experience! We decided we are going to find time to come back with friends.

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: Extremely well kept home!
Liked least: Nothing
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing