“Such a nice, comfortabole house we wanted to stay...”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Sunny Oaks

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 24 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Such a nice, comfortabole house we wanted to stay home”
Reviewed 12 June 2011 for a stay in June 2011

We just spent 10 days at Sunny Oaks. It was such a nice place. My teenage girls loved having a TV in their own rooms. My little boys loved the swimming pool. I loved the nice kitchen. My husband loved the spacious house. The staff at Loyalty was very prompt if we needed anything.

Some of my favorite memories were watching the kids swim, enjoying the beautiful master bedroom and bath. My husband and I loved sitting and talking by the pool every night after the boys fell asleep.

All in all, this was the best vacation in a lot of years, and I believe it was so because of the home we stayed in. Thanks to the owners and Loyalty.

Travelling group: Family with young children
AL
Reviewed 5 May 2011 for a stay in April 2011

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 25-34
A TripAdvisor Member
“Good Value”
Reviewed 7 April 2011 for a stay in March 2011

Good value, clean, large, comfortable beds, comfortable furniture, good lighting, good pool and spa, furnished like a home.

Only drawbacks were cheap BBQ that did not work well. Also was not clean despite having paid for that. Also could have used a few more essentials in the kitchen such as a potato peeler and potato masher.

Overall though a great place.

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
Sarnia Ontario Canada
Reviewed 4 April 2011 for a stay in March 2011

Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
6906 CTY RD D. ALMOND WI.
Reviewed 12 March 2011 for a stay in January 2011

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 65+
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing