“Excellent location for attractions, good size and...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 29 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Excellent location for attractions, good size and excellent valu”
Reviewed 19 April 2012 for a stay in March 2012

Brilliant location, very comfortable and good size for large family gathering, and excellent value for money. Pool was perfect and cleaned weekly. Bbq supplied on request. We had a great time and would book again. However, some expected 'essential' items were not supplied (e.g. serving and oven dishes, hairdryers), one of the cooking rings did not work, the dishwasher was not exactly effective and left cups etc stained, and the air conditioning was not very effective in bedrooms. We also didn't think the property was particularly secure (no dead key lock). It also took several attempts to successfully obtain the correct procedure for the security alarm from Gemstone staff.

“Outstanding”
Reviewed 28 January 2012 for a stay in December 2011

Sorry for delay in responding. We took the long way home from FL. Home and location was great. So close to everything in Kissimmee/Orlando area. Pool & hot tub was all heated up upon arrival on day after Christmas. Kids, grandkids & us old folks had a great week. Your office staff was outstanding. Mary was a pleasure to work with on making reservation, having pool ready and much ect. Mary is an asset to your staff.

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great experience and lots of room!”
Reviewed 29 December 2011 for a stay in November 2011

This was our first experience in renting a home for vacation. Gemstone properties are great to work with and they make every attempt to make your rental/vacation a memorable one. Home was adequate. Location was good. Only complaint is that there was only one garbage bag and 1 roll of TP per bath. Need to post garbage pickup times. Although given security code, system would not arm. Would definitely contact them again.

A TripAdvisor Member
“great w/2 minor glitches”
Reviewed 6 July 2011 for a stay in June 2011

When we walked in we were well pleased. The pictures don't show how spacious it is. We were comfortable until we ran out of toilet paper and trash bags. No extra rolls anywhere! We also will get the heated feature with pool next time. Yes, there will be a next time.

Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 45-54
“Great Fun!”
Reviewed 22 June 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Everything was as advertised and more. We had a great vacation and enjoyed our relaxation at the rental home. I have already informed co-workers of the gemstone Way to Stay.

Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 65+
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing