“Great.”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Any
“Great.”
Reviewed 31 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012

The house was very nice, but the pool could have been cleaner. Lots of room. We were only there at night. I had ordered a house with a hot tub and didn't get it though. It took 2 days to fix the shower in the second bathroom.

Recommended for:

Reviewed 28 June 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Recommended for:
People with disabilities
A TripAdvisor Member
“Don't not Wast UR money !!!”
Reviewed 3 May 2012 for a stay in April 2012

Omg this place was so bad for one it was Drity for two I had to call Da cops Bcuz someone was walking around and the bedroom door was unlocked oh and I call the manager she said call 911 and hung up on me OMG don't not stay here !!!

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?

Travellers are raving about these Kissimmee hotels

“better than described!!!”
Reviewed 5 April 2012 for a stay in March 2012

This was our first time renting from aVH...but for sure will not be our last!!! The home itself was very well maintained...very clean, comfortable and homey!! It had everything we needed...very quiet...the pool was awsome..we enjoyed it everyday..very close to all Disney attractions...convient stores as well as bigger stores were less than a 5 minute drive away...I think we will never do a hotel again as we were spoiled!!! The staff and services were fast...friendly...and very helpful...A+++

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$ 122
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing