“Great Experience”

Ranked #39 of 152 Hotels in Kissimmee
chesterfield
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2012

I stayed spring break week April 7th - April 13th, 2012. I stayed in the tower. The room was clean, great view, the staff was very friendly. They have an awesome pool and restaurant. I had zero complaints. If you want a very nice hotel to stay in and one that has a great price this is the one. Thanks Ramada for everything. Looking foward to staying again on our next visit.

Room Tip: loved the tower.
1 Thank robert l
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (517)
Miami
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2012

This was my 1st time staying here (April 18-22, 2012), and I had an unforgettable experience. It was my 1st trip alone as a single mom with both my girls celebrating both their birthdays. I made my reservations and paid in full since February 2012. Truthfully I was a little nervous because people would tell me not to always trust the website or the pictures posted, and some of the reviews I read had me on the edge. But upon arrival, WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The hotel in and out was nice and clean and everyone greeted us with a smile, and a hello. My check in took 5 mins, and when I got to our room we were on the 8th floor overlooking the Disney parks. What a view at night. We even saw the fireworks show from the Magic Kingdom. The A/C is a central unit, not a wall unit. LOVE IT!!!! Felt like I was at home. The beds, AMAZING!!! Firm and the comforter hugs your body that it was hard to get out of bed the next day! Housekeeping did a great job. Every day we had the right amount of towels left, and everything was nice and clean with a nice scent upon our return at night. The resturant and the Deli were excellent. The service, the greeting smiles, and the food...... unforgettable. All Disney parks are truthfully 7 mins away. Thank you to Ariel who took my reservation, Rey who checked us in, and everyone else who made our stay a beautiful memory to cheerish forever. Will recommend to everyone and will be a loyal returning customer every single year. Signed a happy customer, Luz Stella Vazquez

Room Tip: The tower is the newer building. So if you are going to judge on modern looks, stay in the tower and...
5 Thank Luz Stella V
Cape Coral, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2012

If all you want is a clean room close to Disney, this is the place for you. You won't spend an "arm and a leg" to stay here. If you want "bells and whistles", stay elsewhere. I just need a clean place to sleep and shower in the morning. This place worked out perfectly! Stayed here for $50/night- bought on Kayak.com.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
3 Thank DessertsDivaFL
St. Petersburg
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2012

We booked our stay with HOTWIRE (as we always do), and upon checking in, the front desk said he couldn't find our reservation in the system. We showed our confirmation email from the smartphone but he still didn't know what to do. After almost 30 minutes of figuring out what to do, he let us stay.. Then the next day, when we're checking out, the front desk again, said she couldn't find our booking in the computer. So I called Hotwire and let the customer service talked to her. Still nothing. I asked that Hotwire to just fax it to the hotel but even the fax machine had problems. And worst of all, the front desk was speaking Spanish to the other staff there with a frown on her face. I felt so insulted. I have worked with a few companies and I know they can be fired for doing that. I don't blame Hotwire for the whole mess since they have been kind enough to help the front desk people the best way they can. Giving instructions as specific as they can. I'll never go back at this hotel again.

2 Thank hotelsmart4lyf
RamadaGatewayGM, General Manager at Ramada Kissimmee Gateway, responded to this review, 23 April 2012
We sincerely apologize that the guests reservation was not found readily in the hotel's property management computers. With the advent of new mobile booking apps, the hotel's computer system is still in the dark ages. All reservations must be manually put into the property management system from the reservations department. If the reservation is made from a mobile app on the way to the hotel (as is often the case with a Hotwire reservation) it most likely will not have made it to the property management computer (front desk) before the guests arrive. Usually, we can find the reservation relatively quickly when the guest advises us that they just made the reservation on their smartphone. For some reason, that did not happen in this case, and I apologize for the confusion. Concerning the language issue at the front desk.....many of our employees are bilingual out of necessity. At times, among themselves, they revert to their first language. This guest's comment will be brought to their attention.
Ramada Gateway GM

Travellers are raving about these Kissimmee hotels

Sarasota, FL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2012

Stayed here 3 weekends in October for Halloween Horror Nights. And, we had an amazing time....when we had a question or something that needed to be handled, Reinaldo Alvarez took care of it immediately!! Thankful for that. We stay in the tower rooms for the view and we love it. The rooms are clean and quiet and the A/C is unbelievable! Which is great after a day at the parks. Can't wait for our next weekend there, which will be soon.... :)

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with friends