Flamingo Inn
Galleria Palms Hotel(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$ 109
US$ 98
US$ 241
US$ 214
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 254/night.

Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$ 159
US$ 84
QualityInn
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 123/night.

US$ 111
US$ 126
US$ 109
Hampton.com
US$ 131
US$ 98
Comfort Inn Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$ 108
US$ 85
ComfortInn
Liki Tiki Village(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$ 125
US$ 396
US$ 234
Cancelon
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I have to admit that this was the worst place new have ever stayed. The carpet was filthy and the room had a nasty smell. The bathroom was very dirty and the tub looed like it was not cleaned in days. My family and I stayed overnight and we decided tom wait until we checked into a new hotel to shower and change clothes. We slept in our clothes and made sure our faces never touched the bed linen due to the fact that they were dirty. Would not recommend this hotel to any one that has a sane mind.

Room Tip: There are no good rooms. Stay Away.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank yvette L
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

Not worth saving a few bucks. Bad area of town, room was awful. I was there three nights, housekeeping never came. Room literally only had one bed and an empty headboard next to it, no table and a gross stained chair. TV had burn marks all over it.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Erica R
Reviewed 27 September 2013

I mostly stay in one or two star hotels to save money but this was ridiculous. No cell phone service as everyone was outside late at night talking on their phones. No internet service as could not connect. Room was fair. Bed was hard as a rock. I was overcharged according to the prices on the Internet and refused a receipt when my son paid for the room with cash. This is the first time I have reviewed a property that was this bad. As stated in another review no toiletries. Minimal towels and supplies.

Room Tip: Do not stay here. The website says $39.95 but I paid $55. Had I known Econolodge was just down the road I would have never stayed here. The Econolodge in Kississmee is such a great value.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank Dogtowndawn57
Reviewed 29 February 2012

we rent for five days, we have to return back home sooner, we told the front desp pesrson she they can't give a ny refund, this is the first time this happen to me, and I travel a lot.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank valentinvir
Reviewed 28 October 2011

This "Inn" will not be a pleasant experience for a wealth of reasons. Immediately, they will overtly try to overcharge you. In addition, the woman at the counter during the evening shift was unpleasant, and her service was horrendous to say the least. She had absolutely no shame in renting a room with horribly stained walls, a lack of toiletries and supplies (literally, one extremely thin toilet tissue roll, one sliver of soap, and two threadbare bath towels), and all the room doors on the front side of this "Inn" looked as though they have been kicked in regularly! A horrible and possibly dangerous place.

When and if there are better rooms available, why would an "Innkeeper" choose to rent these rooms to anyone? Which begs another question, why would anyone want to stay at this facility now that they have learned this?

If you want to be near attractions, do not stay here. You will not be close to the theme parks. This property is located at the opposite end of the city NEXT to where the attractions are located.

Kissimmee is full of great deals for hotels. Keep looking. As a local who knows the area, do not stay here, or on this end of Kissimmee at all.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo