This was an 'okay' hotel. It was clean, had a microwave and refrigerator and a continental breakfast that included coffee, toast, mini donuts, Twinkies, raisin bran cereal, frosted flakes cereal, milk, and an orange juice drink (like Sunny D or Tang) however there were only two small tables to eat at so you really had to take everything back to your room to eat. The beds were comfortable. It was VERY convenient to all of the Disney parks and was very affordable.
I say it was average because there were a few times I didn't feel completely safe (because of some of the individuals staying there). I realise this isn't really the hotel's fault but it is simply my observation. I stayed with my two children, ages 16 and 13, but I probably would not stay there again unless my husband was with me (and I am used to taking care of myself). But I would definitely stay again if he was there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Convenient location - just minutes to attractions, shopping and more. Free continental breakfast, scheduled shuttles to Theme Parks, microwave and refrigerator in all rooms, free wirelss internet, BBQ area and more. Under new ownership since late 2005. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Magic Castle Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Magic Castle Hotel Kissimmee
- Magic Castle Kissimmee
- Magic Castle Inn And Suites Kissimmee, Florida